OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Obi was definitely chosen to replace Randle & then we all know what happened that season. The course can be corrected this off-season with a trade. I’m good with the roster they have at the moment if they wanted to trade Randle for draft capital.

Thibbs has all the players he needs besides a vet 1st option. Deuce a rook, RJ just starting to figure it out, Cam can’t get in, Obi needs more minutes & Mitch is great but also still getting better. Defense, shooting, playmakers and lob threats in the starting lineup there better than his trusted veteran bunch.

Curious to see if Leon and the FO will be in their seats to watch the game. This trade is being agreed upon tonight if it hasn’t already been agreed on.

Best case scenario Randle has 30-12-10 in a loss. Fox has 25-5-5.

If we do a fox for randle trade and don’t give up any good core young assets I will be ecstatic.
Actually,

Include Kemba, Burks and/or IQ. We need to free up that backcourt and at the very least have Duece as the 3rd options. Unfortunately, we are depending on Rose and won't do something like that for insurance.

I also don't know who would fill that 2nd unit 4?

Ideally

Fox
RJ
Evan
Obi
Mitch

Rose
Grimes
Cam
Simms?
Noel

Im for trading Burks, buying out Kemba if we can’t find a suitor, and trading Randle.

Idk if trading Evan is the right move though.

Back
Top Bottom