OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

never understood why thibs was hired in the first place... im happy he brought the team back to the playoffs last year but his coaching style is outdated for this league... this is why you dont see van gundy on the side lines anymore... i woulda liked kenny atkinson or even kept mike miller... he was decent in the half season he coached here when fiz got fired...another problem is the vets on the team .... we dont need burks, taj or even noel...their contracts are not long but it restricts us from signing anyone this summer and probably cant bring back mitch...

what’s mike miller up to?

He's the assistant coach for the Wizards

never understood why thibs was hired in the first place... im happy he brought the team back to the playoffs last year but his coaching style is outdated for this league... this is why you dont see van gundy on the side lines anymore... i woulda liked kenny atkinson or even kept mike miller... he was decent in the half season he coached here when fiz got fired...another problem is the vets on the team .... we dont need burks, taj or even noel...their contracts are not long but it restricts us from signing anyone this summer and probably cant bring back mitch...

Thibs is a CAA client

Thought that rosas guy fired for being a abusive toxic prick within the organization. Yes more negative energy is what we need around the team

Rosas will probably take over Scott Perry's job in the future in the case if Perry leaves

Wolves fans praise Rosas's FO skills. Plus hiring Chris Finch was his move. Basically, Rosa is a great FO guy with ****** personality

Was he the guy that got fired for having a relationship with an assistant of staff member?

He got caught having an affair with a staff married member at a soccer game

I don't think that's the main reason. He is a difficult person to work with. He and Gupta (Rosas' former VP of POBO and current President of the Wolves) had beef incidents. Rosas fired Saunders on Sunday night in NYC. Hired Chris Finch without interviewing candidates

Last edited:
How is he a draft wizard? Who did he draft that makes a difference? And what moves did he make that made the TWolves respectable?!!
***** !
You know what Im saying .... unless I'm missing something, what has this dude done that is worthy of saying "damn" ????

Back
Top Bottom