OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I’d trade Mitch in a heart beat. He’s too injury prone and hasn’t developed 1 bit.
i’ve been screaming this all year but even i can’t knock his recent play

outside of getting eaten alive by AD, he’s been real good in this last stretch of games

i wouldn’t pay him more than 15mil/yr tho

i’ve been screaming this all year but even i can’t knock his recent play

outside of getting eaten alive by AD, he’s been real good in this last stretch of games

i wouldn’t pay him more than 15mil/yr tho

And that’s the issue. He’s going to get 20-25 million in the open market I feel just because of potential. That imo hell never reach.

Mitch for Turner would be a no brainer.

Beal has a PO and could be a FA.

We are not getting Beal lol

To be honest, I don't mind if the Knicks don't do the salary dump. Otherwise, Leon Rose will probably offer a fat contract to either Sexton or Brunson

We are not getting Beal lol

To be honest, I don't mind if the Knicks don't do the salary dump. Otherwise, Leon Rose will probably offer a fat contract to either Sexton or Brunson

Didn’t say we were, but it’s possible. Better to have flexibility than to have Burks and Noel. Brunson or Sexton would be better than any guard we have.

I swear y’all complain that we haven’t had a PG in decades, but you don’t wanna pay for one…

Didn’t say we were, but it’s possible. Better to have flexibility than to have Burks and Noel. Brunson or Sexton would be better than any guard we have.

I swear y’all complain that we haven’t had a PG in decades, but you don’t wanna pay for one…
I know what you mean

Having flexibility isn’t gonna help us out because the Knicks usually use 90% every time we had cap space. They overpay mediocre free agents. It’s annoying. I don’t mind having flexibility if the free agency market is really deep or stars on the block where we can make a move for.

Reason why I don’t mind keeping Burks and Noel is because the 2023-2024 season of their contracts are team option. Basically, they will be expiring next season if we let them go after the 2022-2023 season. Their trade chips might be good for us next season

Yeah, we want a PG. More likely we want the right PG. We had chances. The Knicks were terrible with their draft picks for years. It’s all in the past

knicks need a point guard, but settling for late in their career vets ain't what most fans had in mind. cam should not be traded for dragic. that's just desperation.

season is already over. they need to think about the long term and how they're going to deal with this coach moving forward

I get that Burks and Noel have relatively team friendly deals, but they are ***. Noel plays hot potato every game, and Burks is a shell of himself. I’d rather off load them and let Dragic’s contract expire than to have to watch them next season.

I get that Burks and Noel have relatively team friendly deals, but they are ***. Noel plays hot potato every game, and Burks is a shell of himself. I’d rather off load them and let Dragic’s contract expire than to have to watch them next season.

if we have the opportunity to unload burks and noel then do it

they’re clogging up the rotations and net negatives on both sides of the floor when they’re out there

throw in a second round pick instead of cam

Their contracts hardly put the team backward further in the direction for the future

As much as I am not a big fan of Burks & Noel. They may be ugly but their advanced numbers are solid

If you prefer taking the chance with 2022 FA players that the Knicks will definitely overpay, ok cool then

spurs expected to buyout dragic

def wouldn’t mind seeing him here the rest of the year

anyone taking quickley minutes at this point is good in my book

Burks is averaging 11ppg on 38% and gets cooked regularly on D. Idgaf about advanced stats. Dude is buns. Noel is always hurt and let’s the ball slip through his hands 8 times a game.

Yo ..

So much for the 76ers ransom ...

Harden for Simmons, Curry, Drummond and 2 1st rounders?

Are the 76ers the team to beat?

Back
Top Bottom