OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

coach dont mean jack, its the players, they suck, a coach is just there to run a few plays, but its the players that do the work

Steve Kerr is NOT a good coach, he got a team that was stacked with good players, if mark jackson was still there, they still woulda got KD and those 2 rings.

So it dont matter what coach we get, our players dont produce well.

coach dont mean jack, its the players, they suck, a coach is just there to run a few plays, but its the players that do the work

Steve Kerr is NOT a good coach, he got a team that was stacked with good players, if mark jackson was still there, they still woulda got KD and those 2 rings.

The coach plays the players and also sets the tone.

Look at Tyronn Lue and Tom Thibodeau and tell me coaching doesn't matter

This is wild…

Stop :sick:

The coach plays the players and also sets the tone.

Look at Tyronn Lue and Tom Thibodeau and tell me coaching doesn't matter

Ty had Lebron, kyrie, and Klove to win the chip, it was a winning season for them, david blatt got fired for no reason, he was winning.

He has Kawhi and PG now

Tom in his bulls days had MVP rose with butler and the rest of the team.

It's like i said, awesome top players in their prime

Yeah theres a playbook, but these stars just take matters into their own hands

I could be talking out of frustration, i was at the Knicks and nets game, I'm finally sober enough to remember this was a terrible L.

I'm just ready to pull the plug, send help.

Ty had Lebron, kyrie, and Klove to win the chip, it was a winning season for them, david blatt got fired for no reason, he was winning.

He has Kawhi and PG now

Tom in his bulls days had MVP rose with butler and the rest of the team.

It's like i said, awesome top players in their prime

Yeah theres a playbook, but these stars just take matters into their own hands
Not sure if you've watched the Clippers but he hasn't had PG or Kawhi all year

Also, Idk why you're discussing championship level rosters because this isn't that

The comparison is moot

You swap teams Lue has this unit as a top 6 seed with the kids getting amicable playing time

Deuce is probably starting

You give Thibs that Clippers team they are probably the worst in the league while Batum is leading them in minutes and Terrence Mann is stacking up DNP's

Boy oh boy ...

B166C196-5F8F-470A-BE38-9B48FA1789E4.png
You are wilding

Whoever u decide to blame for this year’s failures, there's no refuting that Kemba & Fournier are just not it. And that is solely on Rose & co. They def didn't consult the coach on those acquisitions and he just mite be crazy enuff to be throwing it in some crazy protest.

ASB meeting happens & the takeover begins soon tho. If he's smart, he'll hand the ball over to the kid rest of the way. A run for the play-in tourney will put some icy hot on his situation.

His every fart next year will be scrubbed for a reason to promote or replace and rightfully so. I may not want the guy gone just yet but I also don’t want him tossed too late.

Dolan cursed the team with four years of Frank *****lina by acting a week too slow. Never again.
But really, who knew those two were gonna **** the bed so bad & that Randle couldn't handle the NY pressure cooker and would have a meltdown? Glad he seems to have recovered but buddy still would look better in some Detroit colors.

I never liked the fournier signing but he's not bad.... scoring wise he's our 3rd best player and can shoot... problem is he's inconsistent.... the bad signings we're running it back with taj, Burks and noel... Noel was good last year and was actually healthy but he's very injury prone...Kemba was also a bad signing because he's injury prone too and just on his last legs...and you can't underestimate how devasting that rose injury was for this team.. still doesn't justify Julius poor play from last year and bad coaching from thibs...also IQ definitely regressed from his rookie year

I’m not mad at paying Fournier 3 years/54 mill. He’s been the most level headed one in press conferences and I feel like he’s a good vet to have. Dude is inconsistent but what player isn’t that’s getting paid in that same range.

The team has talent. Needs a actual PG and a new coach that’s with the times.

This is an easy fix imo.

Just been in the way all damn season. Started out hot but cooled way off very fast.

Pretty limited out there on the court. Too streaky for a vet. Can get the same inconsistencies with better defense out of Cam/Grimes with those minutes.

Pretty mid as far as passing game to the youts. Again because his game is limited.

They got the wrong vet(s). The city has had their fill of French imports. Wish they kept Reggie and his 3 dreads.

eh, Fournier is no different than a THJR, Buddy Hield, etc. every team has that streaky guy that they're paying 15-20 mil per. i still think he'd be best off the bench. he'd be best suited for a 6th man role.

eh, Fournier is no different than a THJR, Buddy Hield, etc. every team has that streaky guy that they're paying 15-20 mil per. i still think he'd be best off the bench. he'd be best suited for a 6th man role.
Exactly the problem with him and Alec they are being asked to player starters minutes, they should be Sparks off the bench and mentors to the young guys.

Back
Top Bottom