OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Yo ... we joke about how Thibs is developing burks, but that **** is 100% true. Dude is probably wasting hours in practice showing burks how to be a 1 and developing his PG skills ....

**** grinding my gears man.

Someday Obi will have his time to shine.

I know he & Mitch are more capable offensively than what has been seen thus far.

Knicks have their starting 5 (& even most of the bench) of the next decade if they play this right.

How sway? Thibs loves him. I think he’d stay irregardless of the coaching staff as long as they don’t front on the bag.
Mitch is pissed because he gets a lot of blame and criticism and not much appreciation for his effort on the court, when he knows he has more to offer but his only touches come from putbacks and offensive rebounds.

Screenshot_20220219-010412~2.png

If we don't get a PG and get rid of Thibs, we are really at risk of losing him for nothing and watching another team snatch him up for cheap and turn him into a star center🤦🏾‍♂️

Mitch is pissed because he gets a lot of blame and criticism and not much appreciation for his effort on the court, when he knows he has more to offer but his only touches come from putbacks and offensive rebounds.

Screenshot_20220219-010412~2.png

If we don't get a PG and get rid of Thibs, we are really at risk of losing him for nothing and watching another team snatch him up for cheap and turn him into a star center🤦🏾‍♂️
Another team won’t be snatching him for cheap if they’re snatching him at all. Knicks won’t let him go without a backup plan. And don’t forget they have a point guard & RJ who feeds him well.

Son is setting Knicks records at 23 & he’s only getting better. I think they’d know his worth.

Last edited:
#1 franchise in the NBA doe

We as fans have to do better.

We all honestly have to hope for a Nets championship to inspire any change

I ain’t going that far bro…. :lol:

But the Nets definitely did become a better team after the Harden Simmon trade.

I feel like even if the Nets win it all Dolan still won’t care because NY doesn’t care.

As long as Dolan collects the check from ticket sales and MSG sales along with the value of the Franchise He don’t give a ****. You want to force a Dolan sale? Make the city say they are demolishing MSG to build out Penn station. Then that might tip his hand.

But Knicks fans underestimate how much power they have. We just don’t know how to use it.

The Knicks are the closest thing to a European Soccer team when it comes to the culture of the fans. We just don’t flex our power.

English fans put in so much work when things go bad - they change things. Anger gets ALOT of s*** done.

We need to copy their playbook. But I don’t see it. :smh:

Oh he most definitely will care

Maybe, I just don’t know. No one knows what goes on in his head.

He might just be content with putting out mid product - but still being the owner of one of the most valuable basketball franchise on the planet.

We ABSOLUTELY have the fanbase and numbers to do this….

(This dude below spoke absolute facts)

We don’t have the organization to pull it off….:smh:

Back
Top Bottom