OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

built that entire lead w randle out and as soon as he check back in he start complaining to the ref and the clippers get two straight buckets :lol:

RJs improved his rim attacking so much in just this season alone it’s crazy

mann getting abused

rj barrett was going really hard this second quarter.
attacking from everywhere and involving others at once

Come on man...you can't make those last 2 buckets unless you nice

Stupid *** coach got him glued to the bench for no reason at all. And once again, the lead increases with McBride on the floor. All the missed assignments on D suddenly stop getting missed with him and Cam on the floor

Cam with 25 mins is the stat that surprised me the most. Not the points .

That’s all he needs. MINUETES!!
:pimp:

Mitch is Def gone after this season unless we find away to get rid of some contracts to offer him more.

I didn’t watch the game last night but saw some highlights. RJ finally built a good tempo when he drives to keep defenders on their toes and late to respond. I mean with the lack of burst that’s what he needs to do. Plenty of slower players in the league have averaged 20 ppg and even more without a crazy burst. Because of that lack of burst he maybe able to do it longer too since it’s less stress in the body plus as your body starts going backwards he never depended on it anyway.

Like most here, I'm sad that we missed out on Ja but RJ is no slouch and we can build around him.

Back
Top Bottom