OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

clapping.gif

Man what a stupid question by the reporter while Toppin was tryna have his moment
Yeah ... stupid *** *****!!!

Like they are there to entertain and you come out with that hating ****, knowing damn well the answer anyone would give.

****ing haters .....

anyone know where I can get an Obi city edition jersey? feels nearly impossible to come across one online or in the city for that matter.

Obi came correct.

The energy as a whole for the contest was lacking from the get go though so it took away from his dunks.

Behind the back over somebody to start it off is crazy.

If he made the first attempt Thats an east 50

His opponents were trash which brought the crowd out of it but he tried. He needed that energy to get some power into those dunks.

Get Sims in there in a couple years. His type of springs are rarely seen. Son has levels to his ****.

the only dunk i didnt understand was the backboard one... saw it on replay and was still confused on what he was trying to do... the first dunk was sick but woulda been dope if he did it first try

the only dunk i didnt understand was the backboard one... saw it on replay and was still confused on what he was trying to do... the first dunk was sick but woulda been dope if he did it first try

hes trying to show how high he gets by doing an eastbay and then having enough time to FIRST touch the the backboard with the ball and THEN dunk.

I think he has better dunks in his arsenal than that one, but it IS difficult.

it's always cool to see a guy come up from stage one and become great :smokin

i've seen a couple from HS but plenty from college ( Bron, Melo, Kobe, Shaq, even Ewing at GTown :lol: ), feel proud seeing these dudes up there cheesin knowin they're the **** :smokin

ready for the next group of stars ...

I definitely still have a spot in the rotation for Melo in what would be a real contender. And yes, still under Thibbs.

Cam, RJ, Grimes & Burks need a better vet.

Back
Top Bottom