OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

mavs can’t afford to let brunson walk after that christian wood trade

mavs need talent at any costs to keep luka happy and brunson is more or less the biggest FA this summer outside of ayton

i don’t think cuban really has a choice in the matter at this point

Why? We are going to say that management ****ed it up. We’ll love the guy we draft during summer league and then he’ll rot on the bench for 3 years. It’s just things going full circle.

We are talking about the Knicks here not the Miami heat.

You’re right
mad-upset.gif

unrelated but this nets collapse so satisfying to witness in real time man **** kd and **** kyrie too :lol:

Not unrelated at all.

We SHOULD be celebrating this.

Can’t just cross the Hudson from that airport stadium and cement yourself with a 90 year old franchise in the MECCA of Basketball.

I DONT CARE who they signed/sign.

I'm hoping for a shakeup any drafting up, trading Randle, trading for Murray and/or signing Brunson(not for $100 M) I'd be happy tonight.

knicks have done well drafting in the last few. poor in development & mid season acquisitions tho.
it's a matter of coaching and bringing players together that's the hurdle.
i expect the knicks to make non-harmful moves at the very least, if not surprise us.

There’s a high likelihood these Knicks are active tonight &/or 1st day of Free Agency.

If not, Sochan 🤞🤞.

Gimme Mathurin if they move up.

Ivey could still end up a Knick. These teams be talking all through the draft, 11th hour type deals.

Agents and players have power here too. The top of the lotto at least has that.

Back
Top Bottom