:::[Official] Oakland Raiders 2010 Offseason Thread::: Report: Justin Fargas Cut!!!!!

0:41 second mark....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Imma make my Raiders draft board now:

1) Rolando McClain, MLB 'Bama
2) Dan Williams, DT Tennassee
3a) Vladimir Ducasse, OT Mass
3b) Rodger Saffold, OG Indiana
4) Syd'Quan Thompson, CB Cal
5a) Lindsey Witten, DE UConn
5b) ???
6) ???
7) ???

Imma update as **$$ moves on.

I think Thompson would be a good pick but Parrish Cox would be a steal if we grab him in the 3rd(which i doubt)

Alright, here's my mock draft.

1. Rolando McClain (surprise picks: Anthony Davis, Carlos Dunlap!)
2. D'Anthony Smith
3a. Vladimir Ducasse
3b. Tony Washington

I can't think of more at the moment, I'm tired.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Alright, here's my mock draft.

1. Rolando McClain (surprise picks: Anthony Davis, Carlos Dunlap!)
2. D'Anthony Smith
3a. Vladimir Ducasse
3b. Tony Washington

I can't think of more at the moment, I'm tired.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by awon23

Looks like we signed Hue Jackson. Russell better show some damn progression.

If we go into next season with him starting then I'll probably puke. No kidding.

As for the draft I think we should get Bruce Campbell or Russell Okung just because they seem to be the best options for that position even though I haven't seen neither of them play
laugh.gif
. That's what I hope we do with Gradkowski starting next year.

vader-davis.jpg
(((New 2010 Storm Troopers…The Empire Strikes Back))))

hue.jpg

The Raiders have hired Baltimore Ravens assistant coach Hue Jackson as their new offensive coordinator, Jackson confirmed on Tuesday.

Jackson, who has been credited with helping develop Joe Flacco and 2009 Raven offense, told the Baltimore Sun via a released statement that he's headed to Oakland.

mike-waufle-giants-ba71af1f69d8614d_large.jpg
The Raiders hired Mike Waufle as their defensive line coach Friday.

Waufle coached the Raiders defensive line from 1998-2003. He spent the past six seasons in a similar capacity with the New York Giants.

Waufle is credited with playing an integral role in Oakland's Super Bowl appearance in the 2002 season, as well as New York's Super Bowl appearance in the 2007 season

We played against both coaches this year so i think they saw the talent we had and understood the potential of the Raiders. I think Jackson especially saw potential since we almost beat his Ravens...almost but then Jabusto showed up.

Honestly, would any of you be surprised if Al picked Dunlap, though? He loves speed, and Dunlap has some quickness.

(I'm not exactly advocating that we pick him. I wouldn't be angry if we got him, but I'd also prefer McClain to him).

Honestly, would any of you be surprised if Al picked Dunlap, though? He loves speed, and Dunlap has some quickness.

(I'm not exactly advocating that we pick him. I wouldn't be angry if we got him, but I'd also prefer McClain to him).

I wouldn't be surprised if we drafted Tebow
laugh.gif
. But yeah I could see us drafting Dunlap but I'd think Al Would choose McClain before he would Dunlap if he were to draft a more athletic type player instead of a position of need.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Hue Jackson will help Jamarcus significantly.
          I don't even want to help Jamarcus get better dude's an a-hole and has no work ethic whatsoever, he doesn't deserve to be playing in the NFL.

Originally Posted by zube42

I don't even want to help Jamarcus get better dude's an a-hole and has no work ethic whatsoever, he doesn't deserve to be playing in the NFL.
That's how I feel about him, too. I really just don't like the guy. I wouldn't want him to lead the team when he spent so long caring about only himself.

Joe Flacco was someone that wanted to be a productive, hard-worker in the NFL. JaMarcus wanted to be handed everything and put in as little work as possible. Their situations are just too different.

Originally Posted by zube42

That's how I feel about him, too. I really just don't like the guy. I wouldn't want him to lead the team when he spent so long caring about only himself.

Joe Flacco was someone that wanted to be a productive, hard-worker in the NFL. JaMarcus wanted to be handed everything and put in as little work as possible. Their situations are just too different.
  Exactly. Gradkowski seems to want it the most and has shown he has the heart to lead our offense. I'm really pulling for Bruce Almighty even though he's undersized.

So let me get this straight....

Hue Jackson JUMPS at the Raiders job....doesn't even bother interviewing with the Bears today?

Says something about Bears Mgmt.

SMH

Im glad with the moves we've made... a good draft and some good signings and could we see 8-8
nerd.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom