OFFICIAL October 2009 Website/Outlet/Store Report Thread...VOL Meth, Bring Back KID LEBRON

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Originally Posted by only NTs collected

glad I was able 2 help out.
Outlets are gold during the last quarter of the year
Happy findings
could you post pics of the samples you baught ?
pimp.gif

As soon as they come arrive, I will show NT style pics with receipt
smokin.gif

I have been trying 2 tell NikeTalk since last summer I am the one
laugh.gif

sorry for no updates 2day
frown.gif

Originally Posted by woodburnNIKE

I know ya'll ain't big into fusions, but we got the mars fusion IV's (364342-161) today for $99. One of the few fusions I like.

Also go the Wii Blazer Hi Premiums (312457-111) for $49 I think. 503 982 0330

You guys wouldn't happen to have the Wii Air Force 2's would you? If not, if you get them please let me know. Thanks.

FinishLIne did footwear markdowns this week. Nothing really huge to gawk about, but all HyperMax went to $79 and a couple of the Hyperize to $99. Much more onsale at the website.

Originally Posted by 3thaman

I just checked out pigeon forge and there's nothing. But what do we expect when JB and Nike haven't put out anything worth having in like 3 years.
smh.gif
Tanger is the good one but I made the wife and kids sit in the car while I went into the Belz outlet before they closed and what did I find? Agrail for a guy who was 14 when this was out and had the complete outfit with the black/red I's to match. I can't believe you guys didn't let meknow about this shirt, and here I am a child of the 80's.
laugh.gif
$14.99and I'm tickled. I'll never wear it but man it brings back memories, I just need the pants.

375723009.jpg

375723013.jpg

375723022.jpg

n3kx2f.jpg

85Jordan_warmup_dunks.jpeg

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

Originally Posted by NikeTalk

Originally Posted by only NTs collected

glad I was able 2 help out.
Outlets are gold during the last quarter of the year
Happy findings
could you post pics of the samples you baught ?
pimp.gif

As soon as they come arrive, I will show NT style pics with receipt
smokin.gif

I have been trying 2 tell NikeTalk since last summer I am the one
laugh.gif

sorry for no updates 2day
frown.gif

nice

there go you some right up top, fam... i jumped on them zoom flights asap...

called back to get my tracking number, and the guy told me that the flight 95s flew off the shelves on phone orders alone... i cant wait till they get here....

I just got my sample foamposite one purple. The soles need some sea-glowing. They come with sample tags on both shoes, a sample bag for both shoes 2 go insideoff, and even a Nike box with a sample boxtag.

^why dont you pass those samples this way for someone who actually fits samples
wink.gif
pimp.gif

btw- thanks for that s. chi info. picked up Kobes for $40 and free shipping
pimp.gif

zf95s they had were white/black/grey not white/navy/red i believe

^^Come on Will you know everyone wants to see some pics. But great find just like usual, outlet hunting at it's finest lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^why dont you pass those samples this way for someone who actually fits samples
wink.gif
pimp.gif

btw- thanks for that s. chi info. picked up Kobes for $40 and free shipping
pimp.gif

zf95s they had were white/black/grey not white/navy/red i believe

Thanks for the reminder, just ordered a 11.

Props

pimp.gif

stoped by jeffersonville outlet ohio all football cleats were priced 9.97 they had the LT,SUPER BAD , SHARKS AND A FEW OTHERS. in the kids side they had airforce 1 (314219163) white/green/pink fsr 17.97 i copped 2 pair for the miss. jordan dub zeros white/grey/black 59.99 fsr. talked to the new manager (he has noclue about shoes) said they have a lot more shipments coming in over the next 2 weeks just to confirm what i said in the begining of this thread.

Thanks for the info reakeon23
I am about 2 change my name 2 "only outlets collected"
Being that retros are outlet bound 100% and retros are outlet bound
P.S. There are liars in this thread

I called up South Chi for the Kobe 3s (thanks for that) and asked them about what they are getting in the coming weeks. He said that by the end of the monththey are going to get:

Jordan 2/21 for $179
Jordan DMP 7 (ORLANDO Only) - $120

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

I just got my sample foamposite one purple. The soles need some sea-glowing. They come with sample tags on both shoes, a sample bag for both shoes 2 go inside off, and even a Nike box with a sample boxtag.
Yo Will...until you post pics....Im calling

ducktales.jpg

You know you my dude and Im not trying to call you out...but I guess im calling you out.....LoL

Originally Posted by reakeon23

stoped by jeffersonville outlet ohio all football cleats were priced 9.97 they had the LT,SUPER BAD , SHARKS AND A FEW OTHERS. in the kids side they had air force 1 (314219163) white/green/pink fsr 17.97 i copped 2 pair for the miss. jordan dub zeros white/grey/black 59.99 fsr. talked to the new manager (he has no clue about shoes) said they have a lot more shipments coming in over the next 2 weeks just to confirm what i said in the begining of this thread.

Hope you/him is right.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by reakeon23

stoped by jeffersonville outlet ohio all football cleats were priced 9.97 they had the LT,SUPER BAD , SHARKS AND A FEW OTHERS. in the kids side they had air force 1 (314219163) white/green/pink fsr 17.97 i copped 2 pair for the miss. jordan dub zeros white/grey/black 59.99 fsr. talked to the new manager (he has no clue about shoes) said they have a lot more shipments coming in over the next 2 weeks just to confirm what i said in the begining of this thread.

Hope you/him is right.

Me too.

reakeon, were you talkin about thedubzero's with the cement midsole modeled after the cement 4's at jeffersonville?

Back
Top Bottom