Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There all mines fellas just my sneaker room

forgot these

KD IV Eybl. by Hi My Name Is Jay., on Flickr
lol we know they're all yours he was just commenting on the fact that you have your best shoes in the back of your pick up pics. I realize this may not be as intentional as it seems, seeing as I only ever really see you post heaters

Those lebron reptiles were an exception though
laugh.gif

Joints are hideous imo

im pretty sure those are his, he posted most of them in pick up threads before
I'm not doubting his pickup, I am referring to the shoes in the background.  I don't know if person who originally asked thinks the shoes in the background of the picture are his or not.  I was stating that I don't believe the shoes in the background are part of his collection. 

I'm mad now I passed on the Bred AJKO's. I copped the black toes & I helped out about 10 NTer's with the Bred but passed for myself. :smh:

im pretty sure those are his, he posted most of them in pick up threads before

I'm not doubting his pickup, I am referring to the shoes in the background.  I don't know if person who originally asked thinks the shoes in the background of the picture are his or not.  I was stating that I don't believe the shoes in the background are part of his collection. 

There all mines fellas just my sneaker room

Wristbands arrived from kicks on fire. I could've sworn the pack said there would only be 3, not 5, but heck i'm not complaining!  (Maybe its cause I didn't order their shirt?)

Air Jordan Wings Logo T from Finish Line. I'm not a guy that likes to match every pair of shoes with a color coded outfit or **** like that (Don't have the time, money, or patience for that) but I can honestly say I can't wait for December to rock this along with a pair of the AJ1 "Banned".

he's one of "those" sneaker heads.

lmao the hate is real in here. Dude is one of the most humble people you will ever meet, step your game up or quit hating :lol:

And LMAO at even calling someone a "sneaker head", what are you, 12?

Last edited:
lmao the hate is real in here. Dude is one of the most humble people you will ever meet, step your game up or quit hating
laugh.gif

And LMAO at even calling someone a "sneaker head", what are you, 12?
I'd expect the misuse of the word "hate" from a new member, but from you? What's to step up, they're sneakers. Nothing but a few clicks and swipe of a card to attain. Humble? Humble would be snapping a picture, not setting up a photo shoot for each picture all positioned in front other hyped or rare sneakers.

Use the ignore option next time before you decide to post your captain save a NTer retorts.

I'd expect the misuse of the word "hate" from a new member, but from you? What's to step up, they're sneakers. Nothing but a few clicks and swipe of a card to attain. Humble? Humble would be snapping a picture, not setting up a photo shoot for each picture all positioned in front other hyped or rare sneakers.

Use the ignore option next time before you decide to post your captain save a NTer retorts.

Just as I suspected :lol: anyways back to the shoes

View media item 624248

really guys? come on... its just my sneaker wall in my sneaker room brothers i don't understand why so much hate...i love taking high quality pictures and showing the beauty of the sneaker...what does "one of those" sneakerheads even mean? im just sharing sneakers on a sneaker forum what we are suppose to do.

Anyways...new pickup was happy to get these for 200 with the ridiculous prices that are going around for these friend really helped me out.

View media item 625392
Independence Day. by Hi My Name Is Jay., on Flickr

really guys? come on... its just my sneaker wall in my sneaker room brothers i don't understand why so much hate...i love taking high quality pictures and showing the beauty of the sneaker...what does "one of those" sneakerheads even mean? im just sharing sneakers on a sneaker forum what we are suppose to do.

Anyways...new pickup was happy to get these for 200 with the ridiculous prices that are going around for these friend really helped me out.
Again, the word "hate". I don't hate you. I just find it funny that you only buy, photo and display rare, hyped, limited shoes.

One of "those" cause you obviously buy what's hyped. This whole buying into sneakers isn't new...P Crizzy is NTs first buy into sneakers. 

From a quick search.. you run a shoe site, you wear LV sun glasses and take pictures. There's nothing to hate.
Just as I suspected 
laugh.gif
 anyways back to the shoes

Last edited:
Lol @ searching ****** you must be bored as ****. Hate to the max with this one here fellas cause I display nice kicks it's a big problem to you ***** hilarious I'm blessed to be able to purchase these shoes without anyone's help I guess dudes like you are ment to come along and talk share **** from time to time.

Good luck selling your Mariano's Nd huaraches tho.
roll.gif
Thanks!

I thought you were humble?

I hit a nerve. You're on a public forum, that is open to criticism. Being a photographer, you'd think you'd know how to handle criticism. 

Enough back and forth, I look forward to your next limited pick-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom