Official OCTOBER 2013 Pick Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
info on that avy @RonsWeedRoom  

nerd.gif

Yo drasticc just curious... Do you got the craziest hook ever or do you break off resellers to cop all your heat

If its the latter your pockets is damn deep

Funny to see people liking the black/red KO's. I unfortunately had to sell mine for cash and had them up for 3 weeks for 150 and no one would buy them. Perfect condition.

I'm humble to those who deserve respect not hating men because a dude has some rare sneakers grow up criticism? You know what criticism is? Learn the word before you use it... If your broke your broke cause I'm damn sure you had the cash you would be copping instead of trying to sell shoes that belong in goodwill for 40 bucks there boy.

And I sold my black red ajko's for 100 ***** were like hell to get off now everyone hits up the listing asking if I still have.

And I pay for all my kicks I have a good job and I work hard for what I own no mommy and daddy covering my *** I cover there's.

Last edited:
Drasticccc, your collection is dope!!! Keep the collection growing !!!! Mad props, I been trying to pick up more heat as well. Just picked up the sac 10s and trying to get the rest of that collection.

I'm humble to those who deserve respect not hating men because a dude has some rare sneakers grow up criticism? You know what criticism is? Learn the word before you use it... If your broke your broke cause I'm damn sure you had the cash you would be copping instead of trying to sell shoes that belong in goodwill for 40 bucks there boy.

And I sold my black red ajko's for 100 ***** were like hell to get off now everyone hits up the listing asking if I still have.

And I pay for all my kicks I have a good job and I work hard for what I own no mommy and daddy covering my *** I cover there's.
You have your head so far up your own *** it's not even funny.

I could care less if you had 1000 pairs off white AF1s or if you had 1 pair of paris dunks. I have/had everything you're displaying. I chose to re-sell because the monetary value far outweighs the "social" value of having limited shoes on my feet.  

crit·i·cism

ˈkritəˌsizəm/

noun

1. 1.

the expression of disapproval of someone or something based on perceived faults or mistakes.

I am expressing that I perceive your collection as merely a vie for attention. Period.

I dont hate you. As pompous as you're coming off, I have not a shred of hate for you.

I dont need your respect nor do I care for it. If you see me in person, different story. 

Homie said he had all them kicks at one point and is now reduced to selling Marinos? Shut yo lyin *** up :lol:

Drasticc has heat, he respects the sneakers, I can respect that. It sounds like all you think about is money. Money is not important, it is just paper. Letting a pair of shoes go for some paper and then never being able to find them again would suck.

Just found a STEAL at my local Ross in Florida. I knew checking this place would pay off one day. $50

Last edited:
Yea I was thrilled cause everytime i go they never have anything good in 11 or 11.5. And I was just about to buy a pair of Kobe's off ebay cause I've heard they're real nice for ball. They also had a pair of jordan 8.0 in the Carolina cw. Size 14 if anybody lives in southwest florida.

Yea I was thrilled cause everytime i go they never have anything good in 11 or 11.5. And I was just about to buy a pair of Kobe's off ebay cause I've heard they're real nice for ball. They also had a pair of jordan 8.0 in the Carolina cw. Size 14 if anybody lives in southwest florida.
Those Kobes are terrible for basketball

Those Kobes are terrible for basketball

no they aren't. I wear them all of the time.

PS - LET'S KEEP THE POSITIVITY GOING. ITS NO NEED TO GO IN ON SOMEONE FOR NO GOOD REASON. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEIR STUFF THEN KEEP IT MOVING.

Reebok Twilight Pumps x SoleBox

Pics dont do anything for this shoe. The sole glows nicely

Nice pickup!  How'd you get your hands on those Solebox's so early?  I have yet to hear about the release date.

as of yet the release date is still up in the air.
there were a few pairs that got out (maybe for staff, friends, family), i have a connect that got them .

Homie said he had all them kicks at one point and is now reduced to selling Marinos? Shut yo lyin *** up
laugh.gif
you still talking? How is what used shoes I'm selling any different that what you guys are accusing me of? I guess you're hating cause I cop GR? Please!

Check my sell history. Yeezys, MVP packs, KD supremes, BINs, corks

Son, I've been doing this. Shut the mouths of Team 909, Handsome B Wonderful, Ben and others when they tried me.

I'm sorry If I offended you and your bae.
Drasticc has heat, he respects the sneakers, I can respect that. It sounds like all you think about is money. Money is not important, it is just paper. Letting a pair of shoes go for some paper and then never being able to find them again would suck.
I respect MEN for what they do as a person, not the shoes in glass boxes nor the benz, bimmer, exotic car they drive.

Shoes aint that important to me. I'm not attached like that. I rather sell YOU a pair of yeezys for 3k and put that into remodeling my house, putting it towards a trip or re-investing it.
no they aren't. I wear them all of the time.

PS - LET'S KEEP THE POSITIVITY GOING. ITS NO NEED TO GO IN ON SOMEONE FOR NO GOOD REASON. IF YOU DONT LIKE THEIR STUFF THEN KEEP IT MOVING.
I've been tried to move on. All these captain save a...and OP keep bringing money and hate in as a crutch to observations made my numerous NTers.

I know you hold the same sentiment, but I'm done.

I picked up some OG black/blue XIII lows. Will take a pic when I get off work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom