*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Imma let this ride out a few more times but on the real...

THIS is that black hoody rap, anti auto-tune vibe that I expected from BP3.

Rae was on point with this
pimp.gif
I agree to an extent. I feel that there is mad filler tracks in this album. Cut out 6-7 joints out and we could have had a certified classic.

Kiss The Ring might possibly the hottest beat i've heard in a couple of years. No lie. It's serious.

This album is what Hip Hop needs to shock it out of the coma it's been in. This +!%$ is like a slap in the face, with a hug afterwards from mommy. Thisalbum checks anything out and I'm hoping the real %%#@$+ in the game stop letting these trash !*+ rappers get in/stay in the game.

ayo Surgical Gloves and Broken Safety and Have Mercy and Penitentiary and the whole album
eek.gif

and I'm diggin the @+*% outta the features....Sigel, Jada, Styles, the Wu features, Lyfe and Slick Rick......man this is just so surprising....this $***def got BP3 on the backburner for now....

So what's the deal with Walk Witt Me not being on the album? Unless your guys' version has it?

These replies got my hyped. Not sure if i want to wait until release day to listen anymore.

How many tracks are on the album? 21?

Damn I aint kinda notice til now Busta been back on his killing a feature grind
pimp.gif

Anyway it's albums like this that make me think the Wu could have a resurgence not like it was cuz the sales won't be there right away but easilymusically.

There gonna be a problem if the Meth, Ghost and Rae joint is anywhere near this(as long as it still drops). Dudes need to do the next Wu album right. MastaKilla need to drop something too.

roll.gif
pimp.gif
@ Ghost on Gihad. My %!%%$ is soooo vivid, mad detailed. I swear I saw that wholeshh go down in my head.

Ox should've been on the MEan Streets hook not whoever did it tho.....

This album got me playing it non stop.

wow.

this is @**!#% hot..

on first listen..fav songs:

black mozart
new wu
surgical gloves
10 bricks
catalina

Back
Top Bottom