*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

This %%+$ is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Vancity74

Why doesn't Slick Rick have a verse on We Will Rob You? This has me fuming mad...

mad.gif

When I heard his voice I damn near jumped out of my chair.

When the song ended I was
mad.gif

Where is the Ason Jones beat from? I KNOW I heard this beat before...

12. Broken Saftey
Nice crew joint... Styles sounds about 15 tho... Kinda threw me off a bit
3.5/5

14. Ason Jones
Nice dedication joint... Good to see ODB being quoted @ one of his "less ignorent" moments... R.I.P.
3.5/5
No POSSIBLE way you can rate these 2 tracks less than 4/5... not possible b sorry.

Yo on some serious sh-- all you cats talking about how hot the album is blah blah I better see pics of cats with retail albums on Sept 8th. If not Ant shouldban each and every one of yall n----s dead a-s.

*DEAD*

*and in Wu heaven*

This @%%+ is FLAMES. I can't believe he did it--Rae made an album worthy of being called Part 2 of the purple tape. Obviously nothing will ever compare tothe OG, but this album makes the comparisons go away, at least for me.

GO BUY THIS ALBUM!

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by red mpls

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

If this is as good as you dudes are making it out to be I will shed a damn tear.

I know I'm not the only one who has been waiting for another classic Wu album. It's been far too long.
I'm amped without hearing a single track BUT I know cats' tendency on NT is to hype albums up beyond belief... On the other hand, I generally respect a lot of the dudes giving it a co-sign so I'm thinking it's looking very good.

The next 6 weeks will be musical heaven for your boy...

Sept. 8th - OB4CL2

Sept. 22 - Brother Ali- Us

Oct. 20 - Cormega- Born & Raised

The only way this could get any better is if that Nas and Damian Marley album dropped before November... but I guess I need something to look forward to after October
laugh.gif

GHOSTFACE NEW JOINT?
Honestly, that ridiculous album cover brung me down like 10 notches of anticipation for that joint. I know they say don't judge a book by itscover but... it's pretty bad
laugh.gif
. I will still be purchasing theGhost joint anyway, though, just not that hyped for it anymore.

wow i thought yall was bs'in.....i never really listened to the Wu like that but damn this album is dope as hell and i'm only on track nine.....justthe straight flowing, no !%%$#%+*.....straight grimey.....the beats.....everything .......ughckkkkkkk

this dude got my $$$$$$$$$

This is crack
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Been playing this and BP3 for the last 2 days

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So time out. Does this have 22 or 24 tracks on it? 'Cause all I got is 22.
nerd.gif

This cd is fire, not too many artists can take 5+ years betwen albums like the Chef and come back with heat. Love the whole "mood" to it, realsmooth. Can we please stop comparing this to BP3, two COMPLETELY different artists just enjoy the good music. I'd kill to hear a track with Outkast onhere.

BTW who is the crackhead singing on "Cold Outside"
laugh.gif
, I could sing his damn part and sound just as bad as him.

My god how can you not bob ya head to New Wu, Meth killing the hook

insert Diddy's disgust gif when Jae Millz murked E Ness

no denying it Rae came through with this one, worthy of the OB4CL name...things I noticed:

Jadakiss, Styles and Busta are only good in small amounts. I think thats one of the best Busta verses he's spit in a minute

Dre's tracks don't stick out like a sore thumb, Catalina is a highlight

RZA's production is still there and was glad I was reminded how official New Wu is

Rae and Ghost really do bring out the best in each other

album goes hard from top to bottom, Wu does it again

14. Ason Jones
Nice dedication joint... Good to see ODB being quoted @ one of his "less ignorent" moments... R.I.P.
3.5/5

The Dilla beat alone is a 5.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

this confirms that some poeple just listen to music for TOTALLY different reasons...
what does this even? You're better than us at LISTENING to music? I didn't know you could get good at that.

Back
Top Bottom