*** OFFICIAL ONLY BUILT 4 CUBAN LINX 2 THREAD ***

thank u chef
pimp.gif

i've been missing hip hop and this *%** right here is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

im SO glad that da chef trumpin hova right now...he deserves it.
pimp.gif
superb album.
Hova's Whitefanbase>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raekwons

Raekwon stops by Henry's for a meet and greet with the SHHO Friday, August 21st, and hits the Down Under Lounge later that evening.He was one of the most humble and down to earth emcees we have ever met. Truly one of a kind. I think this video exemplifies this very well.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

pimp.gif
superb album.
Hova's White fanbase>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raekwons

Looks like Hov's white fanbase ain't buying his album then.

Originally Posted by zube42

pimp.gif
superb album.
Hova's White fanbase>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Raekwons

Believe what you want...when the numbers come out The Chef will never outsell Hov... and I like OB4CL 2 more than BP3

Originally Posted by zube42

pimp.gif
superb album.

BP3 hasn't been released on iTunes yet.

There were no copies left when I went through Best Buy.

But they didn't even put him in the new music releases in the front, I had to go to the rap section to look.

A lot of copies of BP3 out there, but they probably had a much bigger stock.

And
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
if you think a Raekwon album will outsell a Jay-Z album. Even if you want it to. He's Jay-Z; he has a benefit concert in MSG; on the VMAs; hissingle is getting serious airplay; on Oprah. Common sense please.

Album is fire!!! I tried to pick up the album yesterday and today but couldn't find it anywhere so I got it from iTunes. I'ma try to pick it up later.

Yo no lie...Hearing Ghost on this makes me not want to hear that love **#@ he's about to put out
laugh.gif

album is
pimp.gif

I was in my whip with my girl when Gihad came on and Tony came on She gave me the
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

But they didn't even put him in the new music releases in the front, I had to go to the rap section to look.

word. i had to go to the rap section at my best buy too. i found it strange that it wasn't in the new release section. meanwhile they had stacks of bp3right at the entrance of the store.

the album is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jae oh en

word. i had to go to the rap section at my best buy too. i found it strange that it wasn't in the new release section. meanwhile they had stacks of bp3 right at the entrance of the store.

the album is
pimp.gif

A lot of times the record labels pay the stores to have their cd's on those endcap displays. They actually send reps out to make sure their cds areproperly displayed in their designated areas. As far has how many copies of BP3 to Cuban Linx stores like Best Buy order, its probably 10 to 1.

Yo, I REALLY hope that the success of this album will inspire all those dudes who have strayed from putting together solid ALBUMS. I hope they can see thatyou don't have to water down your @+%% with some club or radio singles in order to be successful. Basically, as an artist you don't have to compromiseGOOD hip-hop for the sake of sales, publicity, etc.

I don't expect Rae to be set for life with the sales from this album, but we'd be foolish to think that anything other than the masterpiece he gave uswould do any better sales wise. I think of that line from the movie "Field of Dreams" that says "build it and they will come". Make asolid, front-to-back album and fans will buy it. It's a simple concept really, but things get twisted when you throw the politics and business side of themusic industry in there. Bottom line is that I hope that other artists take note of the acclaim and praise this album is getting, and I hope they too getinspired to take it back to square one.

OMG

walk wit me

itunes bonus track

the world has been cheated, this should have been on the store version song is crazy....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Yo, I REALLY hope that the success of this album will inspire all those dudes who have strayed from putting together solid ALBUMS. I hope they can see that you don't have to water down your @+%% with some club or radio singles in order to be successful. Basically, as an artist you don't have to compromise GOOD hip-hop for the sake of sales, publicity, etc.

I don't expect Rae to be set for life with the sales from this album, but we'd be foolish to think that anything other than the masterpiece he gave us would do any better sales wise. I think of that line from the movie "Field of Dreams" that says "build it and they will come". Make a solid, front-to-back album and fans will buy it. It's a simple concept really, but things get twisted when you throw the politics and business side of the music industry in there. Bottom line is that I hope that other artists take note of the acclaim and praise this album is getting, and I hope they too get inspired to take it back to square one.

Well said .

Originally Posted by stillmaticshay

OMG

walk wit me

itunes bonus track

the world has been cheated, this should have been on the store version song is crazy....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have no idea why its not on their
mad.gif
.. I would think it would since hereleased a vid for it

just wanted to say Kiss The Ring is %$*@+#! fire. The entire album is, but im bumping this !#*! now
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom