Official OVO x JB Thread

Never used the SNKRs app?
What about the Nike+ one?
Setup both at least.
But process is not always a guarantee of success.

No I've actually never done the SNKRS draw before although I do have a few verified accounts. Just unsure of what types of payment they'll accept.

No I've actually never done the SNKRS draw before although I do have a few verified accounts. Just unsure of what types of payment they'll accept.

I just use paypal for both my accts. Doesn't matter if early, mid or end of time period. Get charged immediately if hit.

I just use paypal for both my accts. Doesn't matter if early, mid or end of time period. Get charged immediately if hit.

Perfect thank you. That's all I needed to know. I'll just stick to PayPal then. Makes the most sense.

cheaper? call me cheap, but I can never justify a 120 dollar hoodie
I hear you bro but I guess its relative to everyones financial situations. but note, I did not say it was a cheap hoodie. just cheaper than I expected lol. I really like the look of it as its just the perfect amount of "drake" without coming off as soft if that makes sense. I would wear it out comfortably and match it with my Js

cheaper? call me cheap, but I can never justify a 120 dollar hoodie

Honestly these days that's really not all that bad for a hoodie. I admit it's pricey but if you compare it with other brands with this type of following, it's actually kind of reasonable.

That being said, calling it expensive does not make you cheap. That's definitely what I'd consider a higher end or premium brand hoodie. I personally wouldn't buy it either but I just don't like it enough. I've bought sweaters double that price in the past though, it really comes down to how much you like it.

Last edited:
where are the duffle bag and the slides?
tired.gif
tongue.gif

Hum i got the tshirt for the white ovo pair but this collection... i hope i can use a discount code on the red jogger

yall had galaxy foams, them premium Jordan futures, retro 88s and more things.

But the same places that get the OVO's, Just Don, and the very limited, got all that you mentioned above. I'm saying that Houston does/Texas never get shown the same love as LA, Chicago, Florida, New York. Not even close. Despite having some of the bigger cities in the US.

Honestly these days that's really not all that bad for a hoodie. I admit it's pricey but if you compare it with other brands with this type of following, it's actually kind of reasonable.

That being said, calling it expensive does not make you cheap. That's definitely what I'd consider a higher end or premium brand hoodie. I personally wouldn't buy it either but I just don't like it enough. I've bought sweaters double that price in the past though, it really comes down to how much you like it.

Cashmere sweaters can go for $1000

But I agree there is a tolerance level on an individual basis.

Oh Wow! Posted explaining how it's not an exclusive since Niketowns are getting these and then proceeds to show a tweet from Niketown. Niceeeee 
mean.gif

Lol no just mostly in it for the collection. I have everything so far except both white shoes, both backpacks, the slides, and the white duffle. Big Drake fan not really doing it to be a hype beast
[emoji]128580[/emoji]You have everything but yet you are missing so much at the same time.

Back
Top Bottom