Official OVO x JB Thread

i'm sure i'm late on this but anybody else disappointed they didn't keep the translucent sole on the 12s?

Last edited:
Oh I got you....
I'm just messing around though, but there really is an owl that comes to my window from time to time Lol

Well then, ask him how many licks to center of tootsie pop.
If he answers we all know you got the strong stuff.

Resell must be lit. I'd hit the bid at a rack. Trying to complete the set. Good luck to all.

​Jordan x OVO XII $225

Jordan x OVO Icon Fleece Hoodie $120

Jordan x OVO Icon Fleece Pant $100

​Jordan x OVO Long Sleeve Tee $45-65

​Jordan x OVO Cap $40

​Jordan x OVO Top Load Backpack $130

There goes my tax money 
mean.gif

Damn I was hoping NikeATL was going to get some pair. Atlanta was only lucky to receive the black 10s last All Star Weekend and that's the only pair I have. Guess I'm going to be 1/4 with the collection. NYC, LA, and Chicago get everything.

​Jordan x OVO XII $225

Jordan x OVO Icon Fleece Hoodie $120

Jordan x OVO Icon Fleece Pant $100

​Jordan x OVO Long Sleeve Tee $45-65

​Jordan x OVO Cap $40

​Jordan x OVO Top Load Backpack $130

There goes my tax money 
mean.gif
Damn you basically tryna scream hypebeast from head to toe with that. Hopefully you're not wearing all of those at once...

Damn I was hoping NikeATL was going to get some pair. Atlanta was only lucky to receive the black 10s last All Star Weekend and that's the only pair I have. Guess I'm going to be 1/4 with the collection. NYC, LA, and Chicago get everything.

Who are you telling? Texas never get anything. Nothing limited I can say. We're always left scrambling.

Lol no just mostly in it for the collection. I have everything so far except both white shoes, both backpacks, the slides, and the white duffle. Big Drake fan not really doing it to be a hype beast

Back
Top Bottom