Official OVO x JB Thread

Nah the guy from the 1's thread posted some codes and I was just trying different numbers and it worked
Alright cool that was me
At least someone got to use it
I knew it started with a 4 and ended in 8 lol
I guess codes dont last too long anymore
5-10 min window?
Good looks by you playing around with it lol
Technically I don't think they have to give a code to you
Cuz I could of just walked in and used Bluetooth

Last edited:
But the same places that get the OVO's, Just Don, and the very limited, got all that you mentioned above. I'm saying that Houston does/Texas never get shown the same love as LA, Chicago, Florida, New York. Not even close. Despite having some of the bigger cities in the US.
Exactly if anything is extremely limited Houston won't even be one of the cities mentioned.

Alright cool that was me
At least someone got to use it
I knew it started with a 4 and ended in 8 lol
I guess codes dont last too long anymore
5-10 min window?
Good looks by you playing around with it lol
Technically I don't think they have to give a code to you
Cuz I could of just walked in and used Bluetooth

Yeah, one time the dude wouldn't give me the code. He made me use the Bluetooth. :lol:

Well looking like I got 3 chances at this pair
FA
Snkrs draw
Nike Chicago draw
I gotta hit on one [emoji]128591[/emoji]

I seen on instagram someone got a reserve for these. Could be fake but guy doesn't seem to be a troll like that. None of my accounts had one but wanted to send a heads up just in case since they usually end at 8pm.

Lol..but yeh word is these droppin in the mall..theres 3 in the new orleans area.now just need to find out which one is opening up the flight 23 like store for ASW..i hope its fcfs cuz ima just be leavin the club Sat morning ill be out there linin up pissy drunk ..wish me luck

Last edited:
U might be right @ paul..champs at lakeside getting the space jam 7210 n gold 11 restock..esplanade suppose to be getting those carolina blue uptempo pack..so it probly makes sense for oakwood to open up the popup..plus all the all star kicks were always flooded in the west bank in recent yrs

U might be right @ paul..champs at lakeside getting the space jam 7210 n gold 11 restock..esplanade suppose to be getting those carolina blue uptempo pack..so it probly makes sense for oakwood to open up the popup..plus all the all star kicks were always flooded in the west bank in recent yrs

Last time everything was on canal st but you're right all the malls were flooded as well. You could just keep getting in line, I had so many shoes I had to stop buying cuz we couldn't fit any more in the whip lol. I doubt everything will be as easy as last time cuz there's a lot more ppl into shoes and resellers out there, I just got hope they get a lot of pairs. Need OVOs for retail!

I'm tired of NYC, Chicago and LA, those cities get everything
Maaaan..... We get no love in Florida.... I mean there some in Miami but not any tier zeros like in LA, NY, CHI have....

Bruh, we have Trophy Room here... MJs' OWN SON.... and they havn't gotten any heat (minus their grand opening... which were all backdoored...) They were already running when the White OVO 12s and they didn't get em. 

Maaaan..... We get no love in Florida.... I mean there some in Miami but not any tier zeros like in LA, NY, CHI have....

Bruh, we have Trophy Room here... MJs' OWN SON.... and they havn't gotten any heat (minus their grand opening... which were all backdoored...) They were already running when the White OVO 12s and they didn't get em. 

Trophy Room hasn't gotten much except their exclusive collabs. Did pickup the black XX3s retail from elsewhere. Also noticed the website seems botted on restocks.

FALSE.. Shoegallery is and has been our tier zero account for YEARS now. Good luck with their raffle tho.

What all stores in the US getting these?,only four places had the whites and from post in looks like more places getting the blacks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom