Official OVO x JB Thread

First time buying on the app first time ever buying on Nike period. And I ended up getting lucky that air ball screen popped up like 5 times. And I still kept on trying then next thing you know I entered the raffle and 4min later I got my invoice number. I can't front that shoe was the last thing on my mind thank you drake for keeping it trill

View media item 1911055
View media item 1911063
View media item 1911064

Last edited:
Lol I do that too, I use figures sold to cancel out figures spent

So let me ask a quick question beenbamboozled beenbamboozled , did you got the white OVOs to **** on ppl when you wear them and break necks? As in you like having what others don't, especially when it comes to sneakers? Or did you buy for your collection and you collect 10s? Or are you really on that OVO wave right now and plan on OVO 8s and 12s too? Please do not take offense, I see you justify the white OVO purchase with the sale of your supreme 5s. Just wondering the reasoning behind it
I get what I like most of the time, don't care about breaking necks, use to do it with my Dior but not on purpose. Got the OVOs for many reasons, I like gold with white, and gold with black, won't go for 8s don't like 8s, yes to 12s,the masters will have to do for now. Got the sup 5s because my favorite are 5s. A fan since so far gone mixtape, not all his stuff though. Reasoning was I had 3 pairs of sup and wanted OVOs. If in my head I think 'damn these are fire' then I'll go for them, sometimes it's a problem because when I really want something price is the last thing I think of, though I do have a ceiling for price.

Just left there was only 20 ppl in line basivly every one who leaves snkrsexpress goes there

If anybody heading out to pick up leftover stock want to help a fellow nt'er out in a size 14, pm me

Just Got email from OVO

regarding my 1st order!

2 pairs from there.. i hope they ship now! 

First time buying on the app first time ever buying on Nike period. And I ended up getting lucky that air ball screen popped up like 5 times. And I still kept on trying then next thing you know I entered the raffle and 4min later I got my invoice number. I can't front that shoe was the last thing on my mind thank you drake for keeping it trill
realness

if one pair gets canceled its ok but if its both I'm gonna cry and email mark parker 
I don't think it's going to go down like that. My wife and I have an account each, which has the same shipping address. Had no issue with getting 2 pears of WC4, and I won't be having any problems getting my 2 pears of OVOs. Both say they are preparing to ship. Don't overthink it; just enjoy the All-Star Game today. 
smokin.gif

Is there a trade forum here? I copped a 9.5, but I'm not into Jordans. Are these a good trade for MC 2.0 and some cash?

I don't think it's going to go down like that. My wife and I have an account each, which has the same shipping address. Had no issue with getting 2 pears of WC4, and I won't be having any problems getting my 2 pears of OVOs. Both say they are preparing to ship. Don't overthink it; just enjoy the All-Star Game today. :smokin

This. Same thing here, supreme 5, wc4, cp3, and we never got any cancelled

I don't think it's going to go down like that. My wife and I have an account each, which has the same shipping address. Had no issue with getting 2 pears of WC4, and I won't be having any problems getting my 2 pears of OVOs. Both say they are preparing to ship. Don't overthink it; just enjoy the All-Star Game today. :smokin

The issue is inconsistency. Same boat as you. Preparing to ship means nothing until they are delivered and in your hands. A few times I have made two orders in my name and wife name. Same size and address, but different emails,names and credit cards. Most times it goes through, but there have been several times it hasn't and one of my order gets cancelled. I heard the 1 limit rule, 1 size limit rule and 1 per address rule regardless of size. I question Nike about this because I also have a son that wears a size 11 and what if I order his shoes as well. Nobody can give me a straight answer. I think it's just how thourough they want to comb through orders. Usually only cancels on very limited items though.

Last edited:
The issue is inconsistency. Same boat as you. Preparing to ship means nothing until they are delivered and in your hands. A few times I have made two orders in my name and wife name. Same size and address, but different emails,names and credit cards. Most times it goes through, but there have been several times it hasn't and one of my order gets cancelled. I heard the 1 limit rule, 1 size limit rule and 1 per address rule regardless of size. I question Nike about this because I also have a son that wears a size 11 and what if I order his shoes as well. Nobody can give me a straight answer. I think it's just how thourough they want to comb through orders. Usually only cancels on very limited items though.
yeah same thing with me ordered an OVO on my dads name.

better ship  I want to trade a black for white

Back
Top Bottom