UCLA OVER Arizona

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DO YOU WATCH UOFA BASKETBALL? mayne that team doesnt play well enough on a consistent basis to make it past stanford who they went 0-2 against all year

UofA vs rest of pac-10 for the season:
ASU 0-2
pimp.gif

UW 1-1
OSU-2-0
OU- 0-2
CAL-2-0
SC- 1-1
WSU- 2-0
STANFORD- 0-2
UCLA- 0-2

Lute is
smh.gif

cfd642d49d97c5c79b83079f70e24c50.jpg

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude dont even bother with some of them U of A homers... there are some good fans on here, but it is obvious who doesnt even watch their team play when you getstuff like that.

For instance, I think we(ASU) loses first round by 3 points, but we play well and it gets us in the tourny... which is all i ask.

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude dont even bother with some of them U of A homers... there are some good fans on here, but it is obvious who doesnt even watch their team play when you get stuff like that.

For instance, I think we(ASU) loses first round by 3 points, but we play well and it gets us in the tourny... which is all i ask.

i think ASU will be in in the big dance for sure whether or not they win on thursday... USC tends to lose focus when they get big leads, so the game onthursday should be close... hopefully the trojans can get some revenge after the last %!@ whoopin they got by ASU
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

TBONE95860

Wed., Mar. 12
No. 8 Washington OVER No. 9 California
No. 7 Arizona OVER No. 10 Oregon State

Thurs., Mar. 13
No. 4 USC OVER No. 5 Arizona State
No. 1 UCLA OVER Washington
Oregon OVER WSU
Arizona OVER Stanford

Fri., Mar. 14
UCLA OVER USC
Arizona OVER Oregon

Sat., Mar. 15
UCLA OVER Arizona
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DO YOU WATCH UOFA BASKETBALL? mayne that team doesnt play well enough on a consistent basis to make it past stanford who they went 0-2 against all year

UofA vs rest of pac-10 for the season:
ASU 0-2
pimp.gif

UW 1-1
OSU-2-0
OU- 0-2
CAL-2-0
SC- 1-1
WSU- 2-0
STANFORD- 0-2
UCLA- 0-2

Lute is
smh.gif

cfd642d49d97c5c79b83079f70e24c50.jpg

Arizona could have/should have beat Stanford BOTH times.

We'll see what happens on Thursday now won't we.

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude dont even bother with some of them U of A homers... there are some good fans on here, but it is obvious who doesnt even watch their team play when you get stuff like that.

i think ASU will be in in the big dance for sure whether or not they win on thursday... USC tends to lose focus when they get big leads, so the game on thursday should be close... hopefully the trojans can get some revenge after the last %!@ whoopin they got by ASU
pimp.gif
If ASU doesn't beat USC I DOUBT they making the tourney... especially with teams like San Diego winning their conference.

will USC make the tourny......UCLA,Stanford should make it but how about Washington and Arizona....

recognizAZ wrote:

IF they dont win but make its a close game i think they still have a shot at making it into the dance, but depending how the rest of the nation does who knows but as a devil im praying...
Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

^
roll.gif
roll.gif

i think ASU will be in in the big dance for sure whether or not they win on thursday... USC tends to lose focus when they get big leads, so the game on thursday should be close... hopefully the trojans can get some revenge after the last %!@ whoopin they got by ASU
pimp.gif
If ASU doesn't beat USC I DOUBT they making the tourney... especially with teams like San Diego winning their conference.
I agree with you..just gotta see what happens with everyone else..Lundardi is saying we should get six in as of right now and has Oregon, USC,UCLA, Stanford, WSU, and UofA

ASU wins though they take go 2-1 against usc for the season they both go 20-11...and wouldnt surprise me if asu goes and usc doesnt

ASU has qualtiy wins over: UofA (2), Stanford(1/2), Xavier, USC(1/2), and Oregon (1/2)
USC has quality wins over: Oklahoma, Oregon (2), UofA (1/2) and UCLA (1/2)

THey both would represent the Pac-10 well

Wed., Mar. 12
No. 8 Washington OVER No. 9 California
No. 7 Arizona OVER No. 10 Oregon State

Thurs., Mar. 13
No. 4 USC OVER No. 5 Arizona State
No. 1 UCLA OVER Washington
Oregon OVER WSU
Arizona OVER Stanford

Fri., Mar. 14
UCLA OVER USC
Arizona OVER Oregon

Sat., Mar. 15
UCLA OVER Arizona

eek.gif
laugh.gif
(Although, you never know.)

For me:

Cal over Washington
Arizona over Oregon State

USC over Arizona State
UCLA over Washington
Oregon over Washington State
Stanford over Arizona

USC over UCLA
Stanford over Oregon

USC over Stanford

will USC make the tourny......UCLA,Stanford should make it but how about Washington and Arizona....

Under a rock I see....

UCLA, Stanford, Washington State and USC are locks for the tournament.

Arizona, ASU and Oregon might get bids as well. If Oregon beats WSU, the will be a lock, IMO. Arizona and ASU are bubble teams, although I believe that ASUdeserves a bid.

Originally Posted by The Sports Expert

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why would olson coming back next year change this teams mind set for this weeks game? the way this team has played all season no way in hell would i have faith in them putting togther 4 all around good games of ball to win it all.

I just said they're a dark horse. I don't think they have much of a chance. UCLA will probably not really be challenged.
and Nice to have you back
eek.gif
laugh.gif
???

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't see this username lasting long.

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

What do you mean "should make it." The top four teams in the conference are locks, and the Pac-10 will probably end up with six teams in.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Under a rock I see....

UCLA, Stanford, Washington State and USC are locks for the tournament.

Arizona, ASU and Oregon might get bids as well. If Oregon beats WSU, the will be a lock, IMO. Arizona and ASU are bubble teams, although I believe that ASU deserves a bid.
If Arizona can beat Oregon State & at least put up a battle (10 pt game or less with a close 2nd half) vs Stanford, they should makeit.

As of right now on Bracketology.... Arizona = 10 seed & RISING

IF Cal loses to a Brockman-less (18 pts, 11 rebs per game) UW that is WEAK.

Like I predicted... UW about to beat Cal
pimp.gif
Cal on a 7-0 run to make it a 5 point game.....
smh.gif

Get it together UW

It goes like this.

IF Arizona beats Stanford (yes we will beat OSU) Arizona is a bonafide lock.
IF Arizona loses to Stanford AND ASU and Oregon loses their first round games. Arizona gets the bid and either ASU or Oregon get the other.

Look everyone knows there isn't 64 teams better than Arizona in the country. A new coach, injuries, etc. have held us back. But NO team wants to seeArizona in the tournament because of the potential to beat any team. (See Kansas, UCLA, Stanford)

Originally Posted by dfresh244

It goes like this.

IF Arizona beats Stanford (yes we will beat OSU) Arizona is a bonafide lock.
IF Arizona loses to Stanford AND ASU and Oregon loses their first round games. Arizona gets the bid and either ASU or Oregon get the other.

Look everyone knows there isn't 64 teams better than Arizona in the country. A new coach, injuries, etc. have held us back. But NO team wants to see Arizona in the tournament because of the potential to beat any team. (See Kansas, UCLA, Stanford)
Bayless + Budinger + Hill.... with a decent PG in Wise = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dangerous[/color]

Back
Top Bottom