OFFICIAL Pacific 10 Basketball Tournament Thread

Bayless + Budinger + Hill.... with a decent PG in Wise = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dangerous[/color]
I'm so sick of hearing this. Honestly I do not unnecessarily hate on U of A... but you are so damn unrealistic with yourviews. They have zero heart and size, they arent going anywhere

Originally Posted by NickDiggler

RYAN ANDERSON = MOST UNDERRATED PLAYER IN AMERICA

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] I'm with you on that one...if by numbers..he's the Pac-10 player of the year..I likehis game..[/color]

Damn, they got ANOTHER court at Staples? In past years I think they've just used the Clippers court and put decals over it. Now they have their own PAC-10court. So they have a Lakers court, a Clippers court, a Sparks court, and a PAC-10 court? Why on earth would a basketball arena need FOUR courts?

By the way, Arizona beating Stanford isn't unrealistic. They should have won the game in Tucson if it weren't for a phantom foul call on Budinger atthe end of the game.

are there any links for these tourney games? i got work all day tomorrow
smh.gif

Bayless wearing the Concord 11's
eek.gif
pimp.gif

18-4 right now. No one wants it with Zona in the tourney...

Nic Wise is a PROBLEM. 13 points 8 assists 5 steals in the 1st half

54-17 right now
sick.gif
not even half time

Originally Posted by WstCoastGotti

Bayless + Budinger + Hill.... with a decent PG in Wise = [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]dangerous[/color]
I'm so sick of hearing this. Honestly I do not unnecessarily hate on U of A... but you are so damn unrealistic with your views. They have zero heart and size, they arent going anywhere
Yup........

just watch

Originally Posted by dreClark

Its Oregon State tho....
I dont care WHO the team is....... 59-21 @ halftime?!

I'm pretty sure UCLA or Stanford weren't up 38 points at halftime....

You gotta dominate the crappy teams if you are a good team & Zona is doing more then dominating right now

All I'm saying is no one wants to play Arizona in the tournament now that they are healthy. They may get a 10/11 seed but they are a 5 or 5 quality team

Originally Posted by dfresh244

All I'm saying is no one wants to play Arizona in the tournament now that they are healthy. They may get a 10/11 seed but they are a 5 or 5 quality team

With statements like that....

Y'all better win the Pac-10 tourney and go at least to the Sweet 16 in the Big Dance......since 'No one wants to play Zona in the tourney'

Originally Posted by allen3xis

It's nothing to get excited about, now if you win tomorrow that's a different story.
If we beat Stanford that's good enough for me. Not too many people ANYWHERE are beating UCLA

Damn, they got ANOTHER court at Staples? In past years I think they've just used the Clippers court and put decals over it. Now they have their own PAC-10 court. So they have a Lakers court, a Clippers court, a Sparks court, and a PAC-10 court? Why on earth would a basketball arena need FOUR courts?

laugh.gif

You sound really upset, as if your footing the bill. [Nacho Libre] Take it easy! [Nacho Libre]

BTW, it was Oregon State, 0-19 in Pac 10 play, shameful.

Originally Posted by The Sports Expert

Damn, they got ANOTHER court at Staples? In past years I think they've just used the Clippers court and put decals over it. Now they have their own PAC-10 court. So they have a Lakers court, a Clippers court, a Sparks court, and a PAC-10 court? Why on earth would a basketball arena need FOUR courts?

They don't got 4 courts. The court they're playing on is the Sparks court.

For me:

Cal over Washington
Arizona over Oregon State

USC over Arizona State
UCLA over Washington
Oregon over Washington State
Stanford over Arizona

USC over UCLA
Stanford over Oregon

USC over Stanford

My man, how do you have Cal beating UW but UCLA beating UW the next day?

Back
Top Bottom