OFFICIAL Pacific 10 Basketball Tournament Thread

Maybe someone should change the thread name to "Delusional UofA fans who hype up their "ok" team" I dunno if someone else has anysuggestions..what the heck post em

I thought this was a Pac-10 Basketball tourney thread?

did anyone watch the cal uw game? hype that cause that was a darn good game..

I got Cal getting revenge over UCLA tomorrow and that phantom foul call
eyes.gif
. Cal's beaten UCLA at least once a season for the past few years i think.

Still got Stanford winning the tourney though, but I'm of course rooting for Cal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

Maybe someone should change the thread name to "Delusional UofA fans who hype up their "ok" team" I dunno if someone else has any suggestions..what the heck post em

I thought this was a Pac-10 Basketball tourney thread?

did anyone watch the cal uw game? hype that cause that was a darn good game..
Delusional?

Pretty sure the first 2 games vs Stanford were REALLY good between Arizona & Stanford.

4 point win by Stanford & 1 point win by Stanford with Arizona having chances to win both games in the last couple of minutes.

Arizona could definitely possibly beat Stanford tomorrow.

4 point win by Stanford & 1 point win by Stanford with Arizona having chances to win both games in the last couple of minutes.
But they couldnt pull it out cause your coach is horrible and the kids have not heart. Hill isnt playing with the same intensity that he did lastyear, chase is up and down with his shot and for some reason wont take it to the rim like he should, bayless is probably the only one who will give you a goodshot at making anything happen but he gets double teamed cause of the rest of the floor has no confidence from 10ft+

I watched that USC game that they could have won in the final seconds but the center (name escaped me) had 0 confidence inshooting the ball...go around the pac-10 im almost 100 percent positive that shot would have been attempted if not made by the same position player on anyother team - osu. no confidence in themselves no way do they look like a pac-10 championship team

Matchups Today

USC vs. Arizona State, 3 ET
UCLA vs. Cal, 5:30 ET
Washington State vs. Oregon, 9 ET
Stanford vs. Arizona, 11:30 ET

recognizAZ wrote:
But they couldnt pull it out cause your coach is horrible and the kids have not heart. Hill isnt playing with the same intensity that he did last year, chase is up and down with his shot and for some reason wont take it to the rim like he should, bayless is probably the only one who will give you a good shot at making anything happen but he gets double teamed cause of the rest of the floor has no confidence from 10ft+

Hill is playing with intensity, he's just saddled with foul trouble so often. Budinger has been so inconsistent. He can have a monster game, followedup by a 2-13 performance. He was awful in the game against Arizona State in Tucson (in which Bayless hit all but 3 of Arizona's shots).
I watched that USC game that they could have won in the final seconds but the center (name escaped me) had 0 confidence in shooting the ball...go around the pac-10 im almost 100 percent positive that shot would have been attempted if not made by the same position player on any other team - osu. no confidence in themselves no way do they look like a pac-10 championship team

Are you talking about the Oregon game? At the end of that game, Walters was wide open from about 10 feet out with 5 secondsleft but he passed to Bayless who was doubled and had to launch a bad 3 at the buzzer. Or did something similar happen against USC too? I didn't see eitherof the USC games.

Delusional?

Pretty sure the first 2 games vs Stanford were REALLY good between Arizona & Stanford.

Arizona could definitely possibly beat Stanford tomorrow.

Exactly, Arizona should have beaten them in Tucson if it weren't for an awful phantom foul call at the end of the game on Budinger.

I like U of A with Wise back....I really think they will make it to the Championship game, possibly win the whole tourney

Originally Posted by bballah3

Originally Posted by henz0

Hackett has to shoot more, he stay passing up open shots

He doenst want OJ to jack him in the face again
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

That behind the back then the cross was
sick.gif

OJ with 14 already.. Looks like he's gettin ready to put it in 5th gear for these last few games
pimp.gif

oj doing as i predicted...taking over come tourney time and cranking it up a notch. his game is so silky.

Pics of Bayless? Concords...DMP...or Countdown XI's?
nerd.gif

It's gonna be weird seeing the Oregon Seniors out there for the last time together.

This group accomplished NOTHING after all the hype.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

Pics of Bayless? Concords...DMP...or Countdown XI's?
nerd.gif

I live in AZ and had the chance to watch Bayless in high school last year...he brought out the Concords at the state game last year...so fresh
pimp.gif

Mayonnaise(23) having a superior game along with Gibby(11) and D-Jeff(9). Time to seal the deal.
pimp.gif

FIGHT ON!

GG Sun Devils

that was a complete BS over the back call but you can't be too mad, there were some real bad calls both ways

Back
Top Bottom