Official PC thread.

Photography and youtube side hustles :smile:

Awesome! I have been refining my digital media skills, mainly in vector design, but have also dipped into video editing and refining my after effects skills. You have any YouTube work you wouldn't mind sharing? I always enjoy watching peoples work.

Photography and youtube side hustles :smile:

Awesome! I have been refining my digital media skills, mainly in vector design, but have also dipped into video editing and refining my after effects skills. You have any YouTube work you wouldn't mind sharing? I always enjoy watching peoples work.

That's whats up man.

My youtube right now is focused on photography and specifically, right now almost 100% devoted to a series i started about 2 months ago called Teach Me How to Lightroom.
https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesYoungPhotography

I will be branching out and doing more stuff on the youtube soon... still photography related.

my photography website is:
jamesyoungphotography.com

One of thebbest 3rd person shooters vanquish could supposedly be coming to steam.

Grabbed this bad boy for OW . Sick of crappy gaming headsets

Just started playing some PLAYERUNKNOWN this past weekend.. fun game so far 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I got a Samson mic.. thought about getting a pop filter 

and speaking of OW.. ain't played that in a minute 
mean.gif
 and I liked the game too iono why I stopped 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just started playing some PLAYERUNKNOWN this past weekend.. fun game so far :pimp: :pimp:

I got a Samson mic.. thought about getting a pop filter 

and speaking of OW.. ain't played that in a minute :smh:  and I liked the game too iono why I stopped :lol:  

I'm buying the game this weekend. I've spent so much time on H1z1 it's time for something new!

OW makes me rage, I'm tired of throwers and people buying accounts that are trash.

Last edited:
I need to try that Battlegrounds out. Looks pretty fun. Never played any or the survival games/mods or Arma

Folks I've got another question. So the 7700k only supports dual channel ddr4 2133/2400 memory while the asus maximus ix code supports quad channel ddr4 memory up to 4000. Does this mean that the max memory I can put in 2 sticks of 16gb ddr4 2133 memory? It's not even worth putting 4 sticks of say ddr4 3000 memory?

So I'm shopping for cases and I notice that many of them only have 2 usb 3.0 ports these days. Will using a usb 2.0 device on a 3.0 port be an issue? Mainly going to plug in my phone, usb sticks, cd drive, and printer. I've read that many 3.0 ports are backwards compatible so I'm guessing it's not an issue.

Last edited:
One of thebbest 3rd person shooters vanquish could supp
So I'm shopping for cases and I notice that many of them only have 2 usb 3.0 ports these days. Will using a usb 2.0 device on a 3.0 port be an issue? Mainly going to plug in my phone, usb sticks, cd drive, and printer. I've read that many 3.0 ports are backwards compatible so I'm guessing it's not an issue.
You're right. It won't be an issue.

What do you guys think of the Microsoft Surface Laptop? I think the only mistake is not putting USB-C

^ looks cool and unique, doesnt lack anything in that department.

missed out on the type c i agree. the win10 s, we have to see how that works out. you can upgrade to win10 pro for free though right?

and also, no ones been talking bout the screen but imo 16:10 aspect ratio is better for laptops like this than hd

^ yea looks easy enough to get out of windows 10 S. agreed on the screen.

At definitely everything in looking for in a laptop that has Microsoft's full back and design. I'm sure they'll come out with one that has USB-C, it's only logical. I've been on the fence on getting a MBP 13, this may change my mind since I'd save some change. But in a bit invested into the app ecosystem with an iPhone, iPad, and Mac Mini.

^ im going the opposite way, just got an mbp 13" non touch. also on an iphone now too.

if i had seen leaks of this device earlier i thik i would have waited and gone with the surface laptop tbh

you'll be fine.

^ im going the opposite way, just got an mbp 13" non touch. also on an iphone now too.

if i had seen leaks of this device earlier i thik i would have waited and gone with the surface laptop tbh

Any complaints on the MBP? Aside from the outrageous price

Back
Top Bottom