***OFFICIAL PHILADELPHIA EAGLES 2011 SEASON THREAD***

9 carries for Lesean McCoy though? NINE, nueve! Andy Reid CONSISTENTLY kills us with his playcalling EVERY GAME

I don't even wanna talk about the lack of turnovers by our defense, continued garbage run D, short yardage, that guy who wears #22, our choking kicker ETC

we're a complete mess right now, we can't handle the scrutiny as a team and it's painfully obvious. Thanks Vince Young!

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

I'm truly convinced that Juan Castillo has NO idea what he is doing.
This
I have no clue as to why he was hired. There was just no rational reason for hiring an o-line coach to coach defense, why didn't Andy Reid hire a proven, veteran defensive coordinator?

Vick with 400+ pass yards
Desean with 150+ receiving yards
Babin with 3 sacks

.......and we lose? Goddamn...

pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

i'm shocked 

They really need to get rid of Juan Castillo. He isn't a a DC, and if you look at our defense. There is just no continuity out there; its in such disarray. And trading Asante doesn't seem to bad right now. I'm totally find with having DRC taking his spot, at least he can tackle.   

Red Zone on both sides of the ball is atrocious and this secondary needs to step up and create some turnovers.

if we can take anything out of this after watching the post game press conference our QB has the right mindset. we need a gut check, each player on this team needs to have the same gall and determination as he does, unfortunately I don't think that's the case. Especially on the defensive side, we need a leader back there
30t6p3b.gif

BTW anyone miss Sean McDermott? Juan Castillo makes him look like a God

Can someone explain to me the imbalance for run/pass in this game?

I know Reid loves to pass and the Niners have a good run D but good lord. But Shady is one of the most electric players at RB. Throwing it all over the lot is nice but the running game keeps your D off the field, and breaks down your opponent.

I'm speechless; I just don't know what to say anymore...need to let this sink in, Cliff Lee will hopefully talk me off the ledge

I'm gonna say what everyone else has already said. Coaches need to go. Point blank.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

if we can take anything out of this after watching the post game press conference our QB has the right mindset. we need a gut check, each player on this team needs to have the same gall and determination as he does, unfortunately I don't think that's the case. Especially on the defensive side, we need a leader back there
30t6p3b.gif

On the defensive side, I think each player on that side just has their own agenda. You can just tell that those defensive players want to have their own shine in their own spotlight. The D-line wants to get their sacs, the LBs are completely lost, the secondary is just not even there. A lot has to do with the lack of leadership on that side of the ball, and you can't turn to Juan Castillo b/c he seems to have no idea what he is doing. 

Vick and McNabb have never been good red zone QBs even with their other teams.

Its 1/2 play calling and 1/2 personnel.

Red zone playbook needs a drastic change. 7 red zone trips on offense. They score a TD on 5 of 7, that's 35 points. It would have been an easy win. Instead, the offense scores 2 TDs on 7 red zone possessions. That's unacceptable

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Vick and McNabb have never been good red zone QBs even with their other teams.

Its 1/2 play calling and 1/2 personnel.
IDK man, I can't put it on Vick when we keep running these idiotic run plays in the redzone. I liked the shovel pass they did but I'd kill to see a bootleg for once

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

30t6p3b.gif

he was the fall guy.. and looking at our personnel we had last year and injuries.. i think he just got screwed

seriously dimitri patterson was our starting corner

and our whole draft needs to be defense (LBs, DTs and safeties).. or if we get a very high pick, i wouldnt mind going the green bay route and drafting our QB for the future (which is like 2-3 years from now)

and i seriously wouldnt mind letting mornhinway take over if we cant win our next 2 games

This is the last time I'm going to say this but, Juan Castillo needs to be fired from his DC position. I know he can only do so much, he can't go out there and play, but he is in charge of this defense. There is absolutely no continuity in this defense and that falls on him. 

I dont think this one falls on the coaches, ronnie browns dumb pass attempt that lost the ball at the goal line, 2 missed field goals that should be automatic, Maclins fumble a the end,this was just dumb mistakes.

The Eagles basically just beat themselves every game. We REALISTICALLY could be 4-0 right now. Falcons game was given away once Vick got hurt, and even with him out we still could have won if Maclin doesn't drop that ball...Giants' game was lost bc of many things that we did to ourselves..Smith smacking the ball up in the red zone, which led to an INT..Then Kafka coming in and throwing 2 picks in 2 possessions.

Then, this game was handed to the 49ers..2 missed FGs under 40 yards...Ronnie Brown throwi-dropp-fumb-....god damn, I don't even know what to call what he did at the goal line, but that cost us 3 easy points. Maclin holding the football like it was a loaf of bread. The team is -6 in turnovers on the season. That's unacceptable

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

The Eagles basically just beat themselves every game. We REALISTICALLY could be 4-0 right now. Falcons game was given away once Vick got hurt, and even with him out we still could have won if Maclin doesn't drop that ball...Giants' game was lost bc of many things that we did to ourselves..Smith smacking the ball up in the red zone, which led to an INT..Then Kafka coming in and throwing 2 picks in 2 possessions.

Then, this game was handed to the 49ers..2 missed FGs under 40 yards...Ronnie Brown throwi-dropp-fumb-....god damn, I don't even know what to call what he did at the goal line, but that cost us 3 easy points. Maclin holding the football like it was a loaf of bread. The team is -6 in turnovers on the season. That's unacceptable

110% they are beating themselves, you can't change coaches now but we sure as hell better anything short of a Superbowl appearance

I'm watching the Ravens vs Jets game and it gets me so upset, b/c I know if our defense just played to its potential we could be that good, or even better. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Lol @ itsaboutime with the avy change. Cmon man. Things will get better.... right?.....right?....RIGHT?
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom