Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ginobili prolly the best player in the league real talk ..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ginobili prolly the best player in the league real talk ... nash is a close second ... id trade amare ASAP in the off season for someone with a clue ... suns watching people shoot lol
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope you were kidding

What the HELL was Amare doing at the end of the first overtime?
tired.gif

The Suns were up by 3 AND had the friggin ball and he does an offensive foul (to get fouled out BTW), which gave the Spurs an opportunity to tie the game.

How could they $#%# this up so bad??

I hate the Spurs more than any person on earth but that was an incredible game. Timmy and Manu are clutch. When Timmy took the shot, I knew it was going in forsome reason.
laugh.gif

Points of observation

- I have seen Gino drive through the lane the SAME EXACT WAY at least 5 times in the second half.
- Suns had a couple of key possessions when the clock was down where they looked really sloppy. Coming out of timeouts, in half-court sets with the clockwinding down; the Suns looked real bad on some of the set plays.
- Who knew that the Shooting Stars event during All-star Weekend would help Duncan 3 months later??

ginobili prolly the best player in the league real talk ... nash is a close second ... id trade amare ASAP in the off season for someone with a clue ... suns watching people shoot lol

The only thing you got right here is the part about the suns watching people shoot.
laugh.gif

Snaq is about to tear up that Whataburger ..... I know ol' boy is running low on grease after this game.

One of the best playoff games I've ever seen. I can't believe this was only Game 1! Of the 1st Round!! I think the Suns may have a hard time recoveringfrom this loss though, they blew it a few times this game. D'antoni had some questionable decisions this game too.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys obviously have never paid attention to Marley's post history
laugh.gif
Dude is fried 99% of the time
tongue.gif

laugh.gif
what the hell did you just type?

name someone better than ginobili or nash???? amare does need to get traded cuz he basically shows up and says "hmm ball basket jump, huh? loud noise, noball no more? ughh, sit" ...

I will gladly admit that STAT is a complete bonehead when it comes to those critical situations, more times than not.

I wanna know what the !*%@ is going through his mind, when he's standing there with a wide open 8 footer, but decides to jump INTO the defender standing infront of him.

He does it WAY too much. It's completely unacceptable and one of the stupidest things he could do.

Someone has to get on him for that type of decision-making, because this time... It cost us the damn game.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

HE'S GOT MORE HEART THAN ANY AMERICAN PLAYER
Seeing as how you hate America and Americans, i'm not surprised to hear you say that. you badmouth the US every chance you get man, give it a rest.

he only likes white hispanics though

Back
Top Bottom