Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

name someone better than ginobili or nash???? amare does need to get traded cuz he basically shows up and says "hmm ball basket jump, huh? loud noise, no ball no more? ughh, sit" ...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Seriously, stop while your behind

I can't wait for USA Basketball this summer to see what EFIL 4 RENNOGAWDNAB has to say after his precious Manu has to suffer through a blowout given to himby players with less heart.
roll.gif

Ginobili is a top ten player in my eyes, I'm not going to list those ten because it would just cause drama of who the best 10 players are, but he's soefficient whether you like him or not, he can get er done.

thats was bad defense by the suns
ginobili kept doing the same thing...you gotta help out and make the shooters beat you...no layups or runners...clog the ++**#*! lanes

i dont see anyone doing what ginobili or nash did BETTER than how they just did it ... yeah kobe lebron and whoever else but nash and manu are THAT TYPE ofplayer they are elite in the NBA ...

Wow... what a game! Timmy was beastin but only because Shaq was out the whole 1st half. Suns need to win on tuesday if they want to win this series!

DANTONI!!!!!!!! why would you trust the game with Barbosa with a stupid floating layup, and Diaw with a fadeaway? I know you have to have a niketalk account,please just answer me.

IM a spurs fan and will admit ginobili is not the best in the game, he isnt the best on his team. He is very good player, people just hate on him but you cantdeny he balls

That was a GREAT game. Once we got to the final 5 minutes and these dudes stopped flopping and did the damn thing.
pimp.gif

It really came down to coaching and Popovich was the better one. I don't understand why the suns didn't foul at the end of the 4th or even firstovertime.

Great game, but seriously - The Suns end game in regulation and both overtimes were the WORST COACHED I've ever seen.

The Spurs burn the Suns with a three pointer to tie it in regulation because the Suns wouldn't foul on the catch. Ok, I can see that... if your team wasguarding against the 3, which it didn't!

The Spurs burn the Suns AGAIN with a three pointer by Duncan in the first OT - again, because the Suns refuse to foul on the catch. You suck, Mike D.

Then the Suns don't do something smart like the intentional T idea when they're out of timeouts.

By the way, when the first OT started and Nash made that quick, easy jumper, did anybody else say "why didn't you do that 2 minutes ago on the lastpossession??"

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

i dont see anyone doing what ginobili or nash did BETTER than how they just did it ... yeah kobe lebron and whoever else but nash and manu are THAT TYPE of player they are elite in the NBA ...

What about the guy that just went 40 and 15? Ginobili is great, but he's not even the best on his team.

Manu top 10?

Kobe, Lebron, Melo, Nash, Wade, Duncan, KG, Pierce, AI, Jason Richardson, Joe Johnson, Boozer, Bosh...

I could keep going.

Dude is def. good, but no way is he near the best in the league.

Honestly if they didn't call them !%@%*!@# tickytac fouls on Shaq earlier I think the game would've been different.

Add to the fact that when Shaq got post position he scored whenever he wanted on Duncan/Thomas. They wouldn't even give him the rock 4th and on.
eyes.gif

I seriously can't fathom them not not fouling on either of those possessions in 4th and OT.

However if the Suns win game 2, that momentum will be there for them.

Kurt Thomas is a broad.

Spurs still my 2nd fav team in the NBA. Problem is They aint one of my favs when they play the Lakers. I love this series. Whoever loses gotta re-up their teamnext season with a new star.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Manu top 10?

Kobe, Lebron, Melo, Nash, Wade, Duncan, KG, Pierce, AI, Jason Richardson, Joe Johnson, Boozer, Bosh...

I could keep going.

Dude is def. good, but no way is he near the best in the league.

I don't want to turn this into a top 10 debate... but Manu is easily better than Jason Richardson

DANTONI!!!!!!!! why would you trust the game with Barbosa with a stupid floating layup, and Diaw with a fadeaway? I know you have to have a niketalk account, please just answer me.

roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I might put that in my sig

The NBA...where Steve Nash not winning a ring happens.

roll.gif
roll.gif

FACT OF THE MATTER IS NO ONE HAS THE ACCOLADES MANU HAS

CHECK HIS RESUME, ALL HE DOES IS COLLECT HARDWARE. PROLLY GOT A GOLD TOILET TOO.

HE'S NOT EVEN 100% AND BEING DEFENDED TOUGH BY RAJA

BUT WHO ELSE WOULD TAKE IT STRAIGHT TO SHAQ, CHEST TO CHEST, WITH THE GAME ON THE LINE AND FINISH. THE GUY ISFEARLESS.

MANU HAS A BIG HEART AND IS THE BIGGEST WINNER IN THE NBA.

I WISH KOBE WAS MORE LIKE HIM.

People giving Ginobili way too much credit. He isn't great just did what he had to. Seriously he wasn't even defended in OT because of fouls.

D'anphony is horrible and Stoudemire is a bonehead on the court. Who the hell passes up an open jumpshot, and who the hell gives Barbosa and Diaw gamewinning shot attempts? LOL if it's under 3 seconds give it to DIESEL or NASH...

Great game, poor outcome for Planet Orange. Still aside from the 16 point lead collapse, the Spurs driving at will, and D'Antoni's late game coaching.We got some things we can build on and still Suns in 6.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

mad.gif

Suns shoulda pulled a Paul Westphal...took the T...advanced it...and gotten a 3 look off the inbounds....

eek.gif
never even thought about that idea, can't remember the refs calling a T for a timeout in the NBA
I'm not sure about this...so if you ran out of timeout and still called for a timeout, then you will get a technical, hit one free-throw and thatsame team will keep and inbound the ball right??

Back
Top Bottom