Official Phoenix Suns @ San Antonio Spurs 1st round: GAME 1

^Holden, no love for my man Dirk,
laugh.gif

It's good to see Barry back, as much as I don't like to play the Spurs, it's good to see him knock that three down.

wow what an amazing coaching job my pop...that foul on skinner was executed to perfection....

Duncan imposing his will with Shaq outta the game...

If Ginobili had hit that 3 at the buzzer...
smh.gif

held my breath on that Ginobili 3 to end the half. I was like if this falls were only down 5......
We're in it though. And Timmy is playin like a man on a mission. Hopefully he can keep it up. That and get a little help from everyone else

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif

You're going for the Suns right Nowitness? I somewhat am too, but I think the Spurs will win.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

Why is Brian Skinner an NBA basketball player...?

This dude is absolutely terrible.

For real. And the goatee isn't helping matters either.

Suns better man up this second half and hold onto the lead.

Like I said.... Closing out quarters...
smh.gif

We should be preparing to put the nail in the coffin in the damn 3rd quarter, yet now we have to work on building a lead back up.

C'mon guys.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

smh.gif

You're going for the Suns right Nowitness? I somewhat am too, but I think the Spurs will win.
Hell no... As much as I dislike the Spurs, the Suns need to get out. The less time I have to see D'Antoni pouting and whining on the sidelines, thebetter.
laugh.gif

The Spurs have altered the pace of this game and that's unfortunetly why they have a lot of momentum. They have the Suns playing their game instead ofSuns' basketball.

First time I've seen that Jordan Commercial.

I like it a lot, and it addresses some of the points that have been discussed on NT.

+1

That is NOT a charge on Duncan. There was barely even any contact... Good lord.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom