Official Photography Thread: Vol. ICan'tFindTheLastOne

Would you guys take your Camera to college? Even if your courses / Major has nothing to do with photography? I kinda like taking my camera everywhere, butidk...

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Would you guys take your Camera to college? Even if your courses / Major has nothing to do with photography? I kinda like taking my camera everywhere, but idk...

brotato chip, why not?!! of course you should.

Would you guys take your Camera to college? Even if your courses / Major has nothing to do with photography? I kinda like taking my camera everywhere, but idk...

I tried once, but it's kinda big to lug around. Plus there's not much to shoot on campus.

Originally Posted by Pandar

I tried once, but it's kinda big to lug around. Plus there's not much to shoot on campus.
i used to take mine anytime i hung out with friends, even if it was just to eat at jack in the box or something

Originally Posted by verynecessary

i used to take mine anytime i hung out with friends, even if it was just to eat at jack in the box or something

agreed, I take it so I never miss a "moment." although sometimes I feel like a tourist
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AirPhilippines

agreed, I take it so I never miss a "moment." although sometimes I feel like a tourist
laugh.gif
i bring mine every time i go out with friends
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sk23

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Do you guys bring it into stores too? Do employees ever say anything?

Originally Posted by sk23

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Do you guys bring it into stores too? Do employees ever say anything?
yea, sometimes the workers will get up in your grill right away and say "no photography," but usually if you're discreet about it,it's no big deal. my policy is it's allowed until they tell you it's not
happy.gif

Some recent shots...

40oz Bounce BBQ...
3899002396_87ba7727f5.jpg

3898218411_0900ec8105.jpg

3898995502_109c2a7139.jpg

3898218305_f5e2c4d409.jpg

3898217109_e80e1b596d.jpg

3898212497_3b48eacac6.jpg

3898997590_d30180b625.jpg

3898993200_17598c9122.jpg

3898994852_22c1607869.jpg

3898215167_fd18c13344.jpg

3898211199_344f2fef61.jpg

3897133349_3038ab1a18.jpg

**work**
All black everything...
3898125489_7da80cf09c.jpg

3898111927_b601eb71f7.jpg

3897143815_fb11a8ebf4.jpg

3897925436_ebef5ab4c1.jpg

sorry for the long post,!+$! it. im barely on here anymore.

Originally Posted by TwoSickJays

3885869641_288b627703_o.jpg

What the? Some dude is just caring that around on Embarcadero?

I am losing it in the photo department. I haven't had anything great to shoot in a while. I need a better subject matter. Anyways...cooking pics? Iknow...lame.

labor-day-weekend-1.jpg

labor-day-weekend-2.jpg

labor-day-weekend-3.jpg

And Bobby with the Olivia Munn pics......cheater! Sick mag btw too. I love layout design. Can't wait to see the next issue.....

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Originally Posted by Halftime718

Quick question, I'm taking a photography class this semester and i came across a brand new Cannon Powershot SX1is this a good start out camera? Pros and Cons, any help would be appreciated, thanks.
nerd.gif
Sorry to quote myself once more, i still havent bought the camera so i was wondering if i should get the Cannon above for 450 or should i get someelse. I have 650 on me right now. suggestions and help would be very appreciated. Also if you could recommend a good film camera, thanks again.

i actually have mine with me now. i'm planning on doing the photography for all the major sporting events for my school (football, basketball, baseball,etc.) so it makes sense that i have it. i think i'd also like to take it down to south street at some point (i'm in philly for college) to get somenightlife shots. we'll see about that...

^bhphotovideo.com or amazon.com

Ricky & Gabe. Yeah I use P every so often, but I'm starting to use A & M a little more though.

Rolo - You take some great macro shots. I used P for the first 6th months or so when I got my first camera, then I switched to Aperture priority (AV on canon.)Now I always shoot AV and Manual. I would never go back to P, not nearly enough control over the camera IMO.

Back
Top Bottom