Official Pizza Appreciation!

Any So. Cali folks out there, The Pan deep dish pizza (The Pan for food in general :pimp:)

The cheese :pimp:the crust:pimp:

Specifically the one in Gardena (the original). There's also one in Long Beach

You're welcome

IMG_3527.jpg

from my visit to prince street pizza last week

Hot Sauce on pizza is so tacky to me :lol:

Any So. Cali folks out there, The Pan deep dish pizza (The Pan for food in general :pimp:)

The cheese :pimp:the crust:pimp:

Specifically the one in Gardena (the original). There's also one in Long Beach

You're welcome

I live right by the OG in Gardena. Go there every few months. Everything they make is delicious

Whether I use hot sauce or not depends on the kind of pizza and where I'm getting it from.

Hot Sauce on pizza is so tacky to me :lol:

I live right by the OG in Gardena. Go there every few months. Everything they make is delicious
Breh. I come home to Cali once a month and on the day that I fly back it's tradition now that I stop at The Pan. I order a meal there and also a large pizza to take home on the flight. One of my favorite eateries ever

Have a bumped into you there before :nerd:

Yea I don't see how that is "tacky"

People put crushed red pepper on pizza and that isn't considered "tacky"

I've had a seafood pizza when I went to El Salvador, it was great. Shrimp, clams, chorizo among some other ingredients. It's fire!

Does anyone in NYC dip their pizza in ranch? I didn’t realize this was a thing til recently because I’ve never once seen it and pretty sure none of the pizzerias I’ve been to even stock ranch lol

Does anyone in NYC dip their pizza in ranch? I didn’t realize this was a thing til recently because I’ve never once seen it and pretty sure none of the pizzerias I’ve been to even stock ranch lol
I'm pretty sure this is something that is done at home, not at pizzerias.

Yea I don't see how that is "tacky"

People put crushed red pepper on pizza and that isn't considered "tacky"
I put my wings on my pizza anyway to get a lil on there
So yea, not sure how hot sauce on pizza is tacky when wings are the number 1 thing you get with pizza

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom