Official Pizza Appreciation!

Ian's Pizza - Milwaukee

Nacho Pizza
IMG_20220321_175704__01.jpg

My local spot in Addison was The Pizza Guy

I wouldn't say it's like exceptional or anything but I didn't know any other spots and I liked it better than chains

I liked their cheese sticks too, my ex would always get the wings
Sounds good gonna try out
so far to me the best I had is Roma's and brothers but they were better in HS

Sounds good gonna try out
so far to me the best I had is Roma's and brothers but they were better in HS
Yeah if you're in the area, when I was there they gave you free on tap beer

I should re-word and say I couldn't find any other good spots, I really tried lol

There's a Chicago place, called Taste of Chicago... it was hit or miss, probably the one other place I went to

I would have tried Roma's I just never had heard of it

08661FF1-1344-45A0-9712-91A6D5760E09.jpeg
50CF7108-E4C5-4CD9-95C2-9E44748A3897.jpeg

zmaqbool zmaqbool

I like my slices a bit more well done but but overall love the thin slices

Pepperoni was delicious

Im at none of those locations but you knew that already, they have a dope little spot in Liberty Place in center city philly
I have this bookmarked for next time I'm in Philly. Good looks bro 👍. I was watching Barstools pizza review on The Angelo Pizza yesterday- you been?

Is dude supposed to be credible? I went to a spot he rated highly and it was meh
Although he has improved on his scores & gotten better with I still say he's not credible. Pretty much everyone knows he does what he does with his 🍕 videos for entertainment. The main reason I watch is to know what's good pizza wise here & the Tri-State area. I'll watch the vid, if I like what I see I'll Yelp the joint & dig deeper to see if they're worth the visit & if they are I'll bookmark it & stop by eventually.

Although he has improved on his scores & gotten better with I still say he's not credible. Pretty much everyone knows he does what he does with his 🍕 videos for entertainment. The main reason I watch is to know what's good pizza wise here & the Tri-State area. I'll watch the vid, if I like what I see I'll Yelp the joint & dig deeper to see if they're worth the visit & if they are I'll bookmark it & stop by eventually.
Dude literally walked into new content that gains millions of views with zero effort 😂

HIGHLY inspirational

I like the same type of pizza he does (thin, crispy, well done) so I take his word for some of them

Exactly. I’ve gotten Pizza Hut bread sticks not cut once but hundreds of pizzas in my life and an uncut pie is something I’ve never had. Kids thought it was the most hilarious thing ever so I let them have at it with a pizza cutter:lol:

It’s kind of muscle memory once you’d pull it out of the oven I’d figure.

This is what happens when every employee at every job is new. :lol:

Paulie Gee's - Logan Square

U.S Pizza Cup Winner
Sharp White Cheddar, Mozz, Ezzo Pepperoni Cups, Housemade Bacon Jam, Red Sauce, Ricotta, Basil, Mike’s Hot Honey.
IMG_20220326_170415__01.jpg

Neffy's Pork Pie White
Fresh Mozzarella, Sopressata, Fennel Sausage, Sliced Red Onions, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Basil, Mike's HOT Honey
IMG_20220326_170648__01.jpg

IMG_20220326_165735.jpg

Scooter's Frozen Custard - Lake View
IMG_20220326_175053__01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom