Official Pizza Appreciation!

my favorite topping combos:

1) onions and peppers
2) pepperoni
3) pepperoni and mushrooms

pepperoni is the only meat i like on pizza
Onions & peppers 🤤 🤤 🤤 GOAT 🍕 toppings. No pig Pepperoni for me as it's haram for us Muslims but I've had halal beef Pepperoni, lol & it was pretty bad.

Onions & peppers 🤤 🤤 🤤 GOAT 🍕 toppings. No pig Pepperoni for me as it's haram for us Muslims but I've had halal beef Pepperoni, lol & it was pretty bad.

if someone asked me what pepperoni was made of i would have no idea :lol:

i never know if its pork, beef, or both :lol:

onion and pepper gang :pimp:

I think the complicated meat toppings like lasagna, spicy chicken, etc can be hit or miss. But I’ve always enjoyed pepperoni and sausage (ayo) toppings especially when combined with mushrooms. Pepperoni is the classic topping, it’s what the ideal pizza should have imo. I know there’s dietary restrictions for some. Although, is beef pepperoni a thing? Is there a kosher or halal pepperoni?

I think the complicated meat toppings like lasagna, spicy chicken, etc can be hit or miss. But I’ve always enjoyed pepperoni and sausage (ayo) toppings especially when combined with mushrooms. Pepperoni is the classic topping, it’s what the ideal pizza should have imo. I know there’s dietary restrictions for some. Although, is beef pepperoni a thing? Is there a kosher or halal pepperoni?
Beef pepperoni is a thing because Muslims can’t eat pork

Not sure if they have halal pepperoni because halal is a Muslim thing? So i think that only applies to beef, chicken, fish, etc. pork is haram. I’m not even Muslim but that’s what I remember

A few places I go to just use that, it’s meh but I get it they don’t want to carry both and have issues with someone mistakenly using pork for a Muslim customer.

But I’m a big fan of pep and Italian sausage (crumble only) not that slices 🤮

Pep or any Italian meats or sausage if it’s good. Otherwise meatless is the way to go

Chicken/beef aren’t great on pizza. Might do 1 buffalo chicken a year

Not sure if they have halal pepperoni because halal is a Muslim thing? So i think that only applies to beef, chicken, fish, etc. pork is haram. I’m not even Muslim but that’s what I remember

A few places I go to just use that, it’s meh but I get it they don’t want to carry both and have issues with someone mistakenly using pork for a Muslim customer.

Right, Jews and Muslims don’t eat pork. Beef pepperoni would be kosher or halal, depending on how the cow is killed and prepared.

if someone asked me what pepperoni was made of i would have no idea :lol:

i never know if its pork, beef, or both :lol:

onion and pepper gang :pimp:
Nowadays pep isn't just assumed to be from pig because the halal scene has blown up the past decade & a half in a lot of major cities throughout the U.S.

Around my way they have halal beef pep & halal turkey pep. Sounds so weird but it's out there, lol.

🌰 🫑 gang gang 😎

Beef pepperoni is a thing yup, especially in Muslim owned pizzerias. Idk about Kosher but halal pepperoni exists because it's from a cow that was slaughtered according to Islamic law. Halal turkey pepperoni is out there too & halal beef/turkey bacon as well. It all just has to be slaughtered accordingly.

Muslims can eat Kosher meat. It is allowed for us as stated by the word of Allah through the Holy Quran. They're both Abrahamic religions so a lot of similarities & stuff crosses each other from both sides. My siblings & I, however, were raised not to eat Kosher because halal is always available at home 100% of the time.

Yup, We have halal beef/chicken or turkey pepperoni, never halal anything with pig. Pig & all it's products are banned to us. Halal is defined as denoting or relating to meat prepared as prescribed by Islamic law.

A lot of seafood & fish are haram on us as well. No eel, no shark, no swordfish, no whale, no seal, no lobster & crab(this is HIGHLY debated in the Islamic world & I believe both lobster & crab are halal-I've had both) & few other marine animals.

Fish on pizza is nasty to me

And kosher law states you can't mix dairy and meat

Don't sleep on philly cheese steak pizza with onions and peppers

Fish on pizza is nasty to me

And kosher law states you can't mix dairy and meat

Don't sleep on philly cheese steak pizza with onions and peppers
Bertutties used to have this shrimp pizza! Used to be phenomenal! Was sad af when they closed all their Long Island locations.
1819B08C-1A70-40B9-BA53-4B75EB273448.jpeg

Lol no. Kosher pizzerias do not sell meat options at all.

I feel like there’s a loophole here. Can’t mix meat and dairy but there are pizzas without cheese. So technically can’t that be kosher? Or was Moses like “PS Don’t put meat on any pizzas, you schmucks”.

This kosher burger joint I go to serves beef bacon on burgers which is delicious. Was one of the restaurants that Portnoy saved during the pandemic with the barstool fund. Don't think I've had beef pep on pizza yet tho.
IMG_20220123_164855__02.jpg

I like buff chicken and bbq chicken pizza. We got goods ones at the place I work at. I should post some pics of our pizzas

I usually just get cheese or mushrooms.
Meatball and ricotta is good too

Not the biggest fan of pepperoni for some reason. Ironically my favorite pep is from those stoufers French bread pizzas :lol:

I feel like there’s a loophole here. Can’t mix meat and dairy but there are pizzas without cheese. So technically can’t that be kosher? Or was Moses like “PS Don’t put meat on any pizzas, you schmucks”.
Lol no loophole at all. It’s literally black & white. All kosher restaurants are only dairy or meet only. The loophole I think would be if you buy a kosher tomatoe pie, take it home, and then add your own meats at your house. But you’ll never get meat on a kosher pizza from an actual pizzeria.

Ps, I’m not Jewish myself, I’ve just worked with them the last 10 years and have grown accustomed to their practices (and holidays) lol

Lol no loophole at all. It’s literally black & white. All kosher restaurants are only dairy or meet only. The loophole I think would be if you buy a kosher tomatoe pie, take it home, and then add your own meats at your house. But you’ll never get meat on a kosher pizza from an actual pizzeria.

Ps, I’m not Jewish myself, I’ve just worked with them the last 10 years and have grown accustomed to their practices (and holidays) lol
You work with the ones with the long sideburns?

Anchovies pizza is disgusting. My friend had people over his place drinking and the only food left was some anchovies pizza. I was hungry so I grabbed a slice and took a bite. Threw that slice in the trash and preferred to be hungry.

For meat on pizza, I like almost any combo. Not sure if popular in other states, but here almost every place has chicken/bacon/ranch which is damn good.

Back
Top Bottom