***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I agree. This guy wasn't racist either.

SeanFoley.png
Is that Richie's dad? :rofl:

Not to mention people are leaving out the massive tax cuts that families could be getting in 2021. A family of 5 with 3 kids under 6 are going to see their tax liability decrease by $4,800. People need to cut the ****

I guess the message of "Dems are doing some good things, and if we vote for more Dems in '22 better things can happen" isn't nearly as cathartic

President Biden really incapable n struggle speak/present himself.
wish he can last 2 years and kamala get remaining 2 years and both leave in 2024
Why should they both leave in 2024? You don't think Joe deserves a chance to strip away our freedoms like demonrats always do?

President Biden really incapable n struggle speak/present himself.
wish he can last 2 years and kamala get remaining 2 years and both leave in 2024
Talking about Struggle speak yet you type this mess up? :rofl: i hope English is your 6th language

Is it truly an issue that Biden hasn't held a press conference when he's clearly been visible and seems to be busy doing work?

I'm just trying to understand if this is truly a bad thing for him or if the media is making an issue out of 'nothing'.

The right wing just wants a slip up so they can zero in on that because the dumb *** muppets and dr Seuss **** is a flop.
Yeah. Their talking points have failed so far. Now the talk is that he might have health issues and that’s why he’s not speaking to the press everyday like trump did :lol:

Look at the dumb **** S Salah11 just said

Last edited:
Is it truly an issue that Biden hasn't held a press conference when he's clearly been visible and seems to be busy doing work?

I'm just trying to understand if this is truly a bad thing for him or if the media is making an issue out of 'nothing'.

its only Fox News putting this out into the world so that should tell you something. He got a damn 2 trill stimny done in 50 days so he’s got a good excuse for not spending an hour fielding dumbass questions from the WHPC

Back
Top Bottom