***Official Political Discussion Thread***

awhinnr9b7071.jpg

So the banks want the minority farmers to default on the loans and have their farms taken from them.....
They want the government to cover the monthly payments, so they can still make the full profit from the interest on the loans. Right now the government wants to just payoff the debt in a lump sum. Which would not allow them to profit from the farmers.

And if they don't get their way, they are suggesting that will leave them no choice but discriminating against the farmers in the future when it comes to access to loans.

Last edited:
I hope you are not about to throw your cape on for these banks.
Not at all, you summed it up perfectly up there. I would say that's quite different than "banks want minority farmers to default on their loans and take their farms away"

I think the government should

1. payoff their loans
2. going forward subsidize black farmers directly via payments, therefore bypassing the banks

Last edited:
They want the government to cover the monthly payments, so they can still make the full profit from the interest on the loans. Right now the government wants to just payoff the debt in a lump sum. Which would not allow them to profit from the farmers.

And if they don't get their way, they are suggesting that will leave them no choice but discriminating against the farmers in the future when it comes to access to loans.
Gotcha.....

I hope you are not about to throw your cape on for these banks.
Is that what his question was about? :lol: :lol:

I’ll read before commenting next time Brownstone Brownstone , maybe....

Lol, not at all my man. I assumed you hadn't read the article so I asked, and was right. Nothing more or less about it :lol:

Not at all, you summed it up perfectly up there. I would say that's quite different than "banks want minority farmers to default on their loans and take their farms away"

I think the government should

1. payoff their loans
2. going forward subsidize black farmers directly via payments, therefore bypassing the banks
You’re right. It’s way different. I didn’t read the article; whatever the details were, I figured the banks were with the **** either way.

Banks have nothing to gain from sending people to collections. People don’t have money. Collections or not that **** still isn’t getting paid. Their best bet is to force some type of “bail out” that keeps money coming in.

Bank: “we’ll ding your credit!”

Person: “Ok, I don’t care”

Bank: “wait.... what?”

Wtf? What exactly were they going to do with that many nitrile gloves anyway?
Didn’t read the article but Nitrile Gloves is big business right now. You got so many counterfeits coming out now. I personally know of someone who made a half a million dollar deal for Nitrile and what they received was junk. Now it’s sitting in a warehouse can’t move that stuff. I know a supplier said some of these Asian countries where they come from might close for a period so if you’re holding large quantity might be really good business for you.

If white people did 9/11 I’d still be able to bring a bottle of water from home into the airport
"a tragic cry for help"

"neighbors describe bomber as a friendly family man who enjoyed movies and ice cream"

"republican outcry that democrats are using this event to stoke anti-terrorism hysteria. Mitch will not bring any votes to the floor"

"nothing we could have done to stop this from happening. criminals commit crimes, no law will change that"

"only way to stop a bad guy with an airplane is a good guy with surface-to-air missiles, says politician receiving lots of money from company that sells missiles"

"a tragic cry for help"

"neighbors describe bomber as a friendly family man who enjoyed movies and ice cream"

"republican outcry that democrats are using this event to stoke anti-terrorism hysteria. Mitch will not bring any votes to the floor"

"nothing we could have done to stop this from happening. criminals commit crimes, no law will change that"

"only way to stop a bad guy with an airplane is a good guy with surface-to-air missiles, says politician receiving lots of money from company that sells missiles"
You forgot “people have the right to protest”

For much of Donald Trump’s presidency, Barack Obama largely abided by the convention that former presidents do not publicly criticize or attack their successors.

Obama jettisoned any such caution during the 2020 election that put his own vice-president, Joe Biden, in the White House. But behind the scenes, with donors and advisers, Obama was reportedly much more candid.

According to a new book, Obama called Trump a “madman”, a “racist, sexist pig”, “that ******* lunatic” and a “corrupt ************”.

Back
Top Bottom