***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

Side note the cops have been on a slowdown since the George Floyd protest so I expect crime to suddenly go down now that a cop is the Mayor.

?

How did tough on crime, and vocally anti-defund the police candidate Eric Adams
secure such strong black and hispanic support?

?

Amazing, Is your *** really taking a "told you so victory" lap after all your Yang ****? :lol:

Shouldn't you be talking about how impressive it was for your guy to come in 4th place.

But I forgot, these days most of your post are about liking stuff that pisses young progressives off, gotta own the libs :lol:

Last edited:

?

The shootings are getting out of hand, and older people voted based on crime, and education being two of the bigger issues. Covid is slowly becoming under control so it ironically took a back seat.

Amazing, Is your *** really taking a "told you so victory" lap after all your Yang ****? :lol:

Shouldn't you be talking about how impressive it was for your guy to come in 4th place.

But I forgot, these days most of your post are about liking stuff that pisses young progressives off :lol:

im not doing I told you so about anything. just asked a question.

I didn't pay close attention to any of this, I did enjoy how mad andrew yang made people tho, so you got me there.

The shootings are getting out of hand, and older people voted based on crime, and education being two of the bigger issues. Covid is slowly becoming under control so it ironically took a back seat.

hmmm I see

so i guess you could say that older black and brown people are less progressive and more pro police than their younger counterparts?

Isn't Adams further to the right than Yang?

here's what i've heard

-Yang was making people mad.
-Adams is a cop and a weirdo.
-Kathryn Garcia is a sensible technocrat.
-Scott Stringer may or may not have raped someone
-Morales hyper progressive campaign imploded.
-Wiley is the other left wing option.

hmmm I see

so i guess you could say that older black and brown people are less progressive and more pro police than their younger counterparts?
I have zero hard evidence to back this up but I would assume that to be the case. If I recall correctly, the Clinton crime bill had some pretty significant black support both in and outside of Congress.

im not doing I told you so about anything. just asked a question.

I didn't pay close attention to any of this, I did enjoy how mad andrew yang made people tho, so you got me there.
Brah, miss me with the disingenuous steez

Quit the Delk act famb. :lol:

So you are just happening to ask a question on this subject. Not trying to imply that some political argument you had in the past has been somehow validated.

dacomeup dacomeup tell me if are you buying this?

I have zero hard evidence to back this up but I would assume that to be the case. If I recall correctly, the Clinton crime bill had some pretty significant black support both in and outside of Congress.

hmm interesting. interesting.

well, I dunno what this means for politics at large
hopefully the Eric Adams administration goes well for progressives.

Joking aside.

I hope whoever wins is YIMBY.
Your previous comments regarding Adam's views on housing...

That sounds like some NIMBY bs.

This idea that you turn your nose up at economic growth and tell people to go back to Iowa is insane.

How about build more housing? New York should try that. :lol:

I hope the Eric Adams administration goes well for you

Back
Top Bottom