Hey_

In regards to that video blco02 posted:

They laughed at your clothes; and made you change your clothes,

they laughed at your names; and made you change your names;

but most importantly they laughed at your God;

and made you change your God." -

John Henrik Clarke

Julius F. Wrek

Rasmussen has Obama and Romney tied in national polls.. Which is not good for Romney..

And Obama's lead increased in Iowa & NH in today's polls.

Rasmussen has Obama and Romney tied in national polls.. Which is not good for Romney..

Mitt Romney is running out of excuses and more importantly running out of time.  ninjahood, I expect you to be out campaigning in the middle of the streets in New York from now till election day if you want your boy to get in office champ.  ninjahood, you can be the key person to somehow turn New York from blue to red which will give Romney the edge he needs to win it.  If New York doesn't turn red I'm holding YOU personally responsible ninjahood, you better get to work champ.

Mitt Romney is running out of excuses and more importantly running out of time.  ninjahood, I expect you to be out campaigning in the middle of the streets in New York from now till election day if you want your boy to get in office champ.  ninjahood, you can be the key person to somehow turn New York from blue to red which will give Romney the edge he needs to win it.  If New York doesn't turn red I'm holding YOU personally responsible ninjahood, you better get to work champ.

I know you are joking, but regardless of political dispositions, is Ninjahood really who ANYONE would want to stump for them? I mean, really? You can point to his output here and realize that he'd be best utilized hammering signs into yards.

:rofl:

Last edited:

laugh.gif
you got a SITTING president with a 4 year record TIED with a man he tried to bury with negative

advertisements, paint him heartless animal, dragging ALL of hollywood, and using jay-z as a damn prop

and da MOST obama can do is 1/2? yea i think da person running out of ideas is ya boy.

or i guess no one is gonna post independents who are likely to vote who are they feeling huh?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

da fact of da matter is obama is da one looking thirsty out here, now sit your *** down champ
laugh.gif

i aint even gonna post da independent numbers here cuz its embarrassing.

I know you are joking, but regardless of political dispositions, is Ninjahood really who ANYONE would want to stump for them? I mean, really? You can point to his output here and realize that he'd be best utilized hammering signs into yards.
I hear what your saying, and based upon his income, ethnicity, residence, education and a slew of other factors there's absolutely no reason ninjahood should be voting Republican.  However, as we have seen in these last few months, ninjahood is able and willing to carry the Republican flag regardless.  Even though he'd be nothing more than hired help at Republican rally or dinner on some......."hey waiter I asked for a lemon with my water" type steez, ninjahood is willing to endure for the Republican party all the way.  I think that's very honorable on his part, it's lacks common sense and sound judgement but it's honorable nonetheless. 

Just think of the possibilities if ninjahood were to use that energy positively by campaigning for the Republican platform and Mitt Romney by holding signs out in the middle of Washington Heights and maybe in Manhattan day in and out.  They already got the naked Cowboy, maybe if ninjahood got in the mix he could call himself the GED Republican or something along those lines.  Now's the time ninjahood to really start working and rally the city and state of New York in Mitt Romney's favor.  Thus pulling off the political shocker of all shockers.  Are you up for the challenge ninjahood or are you just going to sit behind your desktop and not help your boy out??  Your move champ. 

They are polling +8 dems

Mitts gonna win in a landslide
ding ding ding.

fellas, there's a REASON obama is dragging jay-z along on da final days...he's desperate

ya can paint me da bad guy all ya want, fact of da matter is i aint aligned to a party, so when i see all da left wing **** sucking over here

and ya dont understand how delusional ya are up in here i pushing me to set da record straight.

Ok fine let's not look at national polls... Let's look at state polls.

Obama: NH, OH, PA, MI, WI, IA, CO, NV
Tied: VA
Romney: FL, NC

By the way... VA is trending toward Obama, and FL away from Romney in the past two weeks... Not to say Romney loses FL, but the trend has been away from Romney in the state and he holds a small lead.

Last edited:
get outta here with that mess, getting your stats from fivethirtyeight.... you blind son

RCP son.. Which is an average of state polls in the past 2+ weeks son...

You predicted Romney in a landslide... Which by the way would have to be higher than Obama's 2008 EV %.. And even if Romney swept every swing state including Michigan & Pennsylvania. He'd be at less than Obama won.. And Obama's 2008 victory wasn't even a landslide

Last edited:
Ok fine let's not look at national polls... Let's look at state polls.

Obama: NH, OH, PA, MI, WI, IA, CO, NV

Tied: VA

Romney: FL, NC

get outta here with that mess, getting your stats from fivethirtyeight.... you blind son

I know you are a troll, but it would help your argument to actually post something proving your point after you say "you blind son". Because "son" seems to be spot on

Well SON you should know that they are basing those figures off the 2008 turnout...remember the 2010 midterms SON thats what this is going to look like

In 2010.. FiveThirtyEight predicted the Senate as 52-48.. Off by 1 seat.... He was off by 10 seats in House of Reps, which is almost impossible to correctly predict, but still had big Republican gains.

So if FiveThirtyEight is extremely biased.. He does a terrible job at doing it.

Last edited:
I'm serious ninjahood, I want you to start thinking of ways you can turn New York into a toss up state and eventually into a Republican state if you so desire and wish.  Have you ever thought about why New York is a blue state and not a red state?  Maybe you ninjahood can be the spark to spread the Republican message statewide and change your state for years if not decades to come.  One man, one message, one dream, one vision..............all that starts with you ninjahood, and like I said earlier it's time to start working champ.

As for StrongIsland631, he's in that Republican bubble.  Once your in, you stay in unfortunately. 

Florida GOP memo

If a memo says the Democratic Party is "cleaning our clock" that's terrible.

Last edited:
As for StrongIsland631, he's in that Republican bubble.  Once your in, you stay in unfortunately. 
I don't think that is true at all. That sounds so fatalistic. I think anyone can rise above and see the error in their ways. Just because you are republican now, doesn't mean you will continue to be myopic.

And Obama's lead increased in Iowa

Mitt Romney is running out of excuses and more importantly running out of time. ninjahood, I expect you to be out campaigning in the middle of the streets in New York from now till election day if you want your boy to get in office champ. ninjahood, you can be the key person to somehow turn New York from blue to red which will give Romney the edge he needs to win it. If New York doesn't turn red I'm holding YOU personally responsible ninjahood, you better get to work champ.

son....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom