***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Hold firm Progressives
9zy7x0_th (2).png

You got Richard spencer saying it’s racist rhetoric he and the white supremacist have been spewing, but tucker being explicit about it is TOO LATE :lol: :smh:

These clowns are so full of ****

They don't even realize that if the Dems don't have an economic policy to run on, next year's election will just be culture war stuff.

And if the GOP gets a good propaganda talking point right before the election it will be centrist that pays the price. Not the progressive libs they want to own

The black man vs black woman beef on social media is insane and I wonder how much of it is just bots and russians because it really aint that contentious in real life
I wonder this too.

Plus all these Youtube and Twitter personalities (both men and women) use this black man v. woman framing and use social media as evidence are not helping either

I have been involved in the same discussions in real life and it is nowhere near as confrontational. If anything a consensus is always reached black men and women should have each other's backs.

Last edited:
This man sold his soul just to finish 2nd in a Senate primary next year

I mean his book was kinda a load of bull****, and I cringed the way liberals were signal-boosting it, but at least Vance had the guts to call out his racist and Trump was in 2016

But the first chance he got to abandon his stated principles at a chance to move up the elite ladder, mans took it

Dude such a jackass.

Sinema's either is planning a babyface turn in a couple of years or is not running for reelection, because the only thing saving her *** from a bitter primary fight is that she is not up for reelection next year...

Chuck ain't gotta plot to oust her. They got plenty of folk in AZ planning her downfall. If I am out there for the 2024 cycle, damn sure I will help in the effort too.

Clown

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom