***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Timmy finna become the black best friend for the entire racist right

Mans got a chance to achieve Uncle Ruckus' and Delk's life goal

That is one hell of a glow-up, also disgusting and morally bankrupt, but reaching the top of Mount Everbiscuit is still something I guess

Last edited:
Manchin is a clown, he is trying to tank Reconciliation

The House Progressives say they are still gonna pass both bills tomorrow

If the Dems lose the VA governor race tomorrow, I look forward to people that have not been following the race at all giving takes about how much it is progressives fault they lost

Even though the Dem candidate is a centrist, and the sitting governor is a centrist

Last edited:
If the Dems lose the VA governor race tomorrow, I look forward to people that have not been following the race at all giving takes about how much it is progressives fault they lost

Even though the Dem candidate is a centrist, and the sitting governor is a centrist
VA Senator, but still...

VA Senator, but still...

Why should progressives stay in the party when they agree to compromise in favor of the centrists, but still get used as scapegoats?

It was Manchin who told Bernie that he was fine with not passing anything, not the other way around.

If the public accepts this version of the summary of the first two years of the Democratic trifecta, they don't want to be saved. Let them have what they voted for.

Back
Top Bottom