***Official Political Discussion Thread***

'Let's run the country into the ground'

'Lol why?'

'Cuz the alternative is the status quo'

:lol: :lol:

"I'm tired of these CEOs and rich idiots ruining our country"

Trump hasn't paid fed taxes in two decades.

"Man that guy is smart."

Voting Hilary but since when does Undecided mean you can't lean towards a candidate now without fully committing to them even if it is trump?? :lol: some folks are too dam liberal and attack anybody who doesn't agree with them all while preaching acceptance and tolerance to others views. Ninja and rechooo don't count they do it to themselves

I think libs preach accepting and tolerating views that won't hurt other people or lessen their rights :lol: Trump isn't a good person to use for this comparison and the GOP platform isn't either.

Like why would you preach acceptance and tolerance of someone who preaches against acceptance and tolerance of other people :lol:

Man I'm not even a fan of Hillary but this is getting sick
sick.gif
sick.gif

@sallykohn: Some raw unedited footage from Trump rally yesterday, including chants of "Hang her in the streets" https://t.co/1AO7RHi7k1
Oddly enough, I'm not even surprised.
mean.gif

Here's what I am happy about in regard to Trump's run for the Presidency. The whites and their supporters who claimed that racism was no longer an issue since a Black President was elected must eat crow. Were there any members here echoing those sentiments on NikeTalk back then? Are they here now? I would love to see how they feel now.

Last edited:
I honestly thought Trump was going to swing at her at one point.

u have to forgive him...he's probably been sppin that media(coordinated) spin about "Trump's body language".

speaking of coordination...

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/wikileaks-email-hack-clinton-donna-brazile-229609

Interim Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile shared with the Hillary Clinton campaign a question Clinton would be asked at a CNN Town Hall in March, hacked emails posted by WikiLeaks reveal.
The day before CNN's planned town hall on March 13 with Clinton, Brazile, who was then a CNN contributor and DNC vice chair, sent Clinton Communications Director Jennifer Palmieri an email saying "From time to time I get the questions in advance."

Trump supporters are so befuddled by someone being prepared for a question that they think Hillary must have the questions in advanced. It's not rocket science. It's not like the moderators or audience is asking about specific dates or obscure facts. It's called debate prep :lol:

I love how Trump is threatening to attack Clinton more if more tapes surface.

He is openly admitting that he has said more offensive things, and he always feels the need to lash out at someone when he is made looks bad. He can't sue Clinton, so he will try to jail her. :rolleyes :lol:

-This dude is so soft it is not even funny. As soon as the imagine of him being a strong, say what he wants leader is threaten, he turns into a petulant child. No wonder so many soft, delusional, self aggrandizing clowns support him. They see themselves in him

I love how Trump is threatening to attack Clinton more if more tapes surface.

He is openly admitting that he has said more offensive things, and he always feels the need to lash out at someone when he is made looks bad. He can't sue Clinton, so he will try to jail her. :rolleyes :lol:

-This dude is so soft it is not even funny. As soon as the imagine of him being a strong, say what he wants leader is threaten, he turns into a petulant child. No wonder so many soft, delusional, self aggrandizing clowns support him. They see themselves in him
Wannabe alpha males. Ever been around that type? Boy, they are pathetic.

Trump supporters are so befuddled by someone being prepared for a question that they think Hillary must have the questions in advanced. It's not rocket science. It's not like the moderators or audience is asking about specific dates or obscure facts. It's called debate prep :lol:

no one is supposed da questions in advance.... :smh: :lol:

then there's this...

Univision owner Haim Saban pushes Clinton team to Latino strategy
Major Hillary Clinton donor and Univision owner Haim Saban pushed Clinton to come out more forcefully against Donald Trump for his remarks about Mexican immigrants — but also expressed concerned that Univision was starting to be seen as too pro-Clinton, hacked emails released by Wikileaks show.

In the summer of 2015, shortly after Trump launched his campaign with the pronouncement that Mexico sends over illegal immigrants who are “rapists”, Saban told the Clinton team in multiple emails and phone calls that he thought Clinton needed to do more to push back on the comments and shore up Latino support.

"Haim thinks we are under reacting to Trump/Hispanics. Thinks we can get something by standing up for Latinos or attacking R's for not condemning,” Clinton campaign chair John Podesta wrote to senior members of the campaign.

Clinton campaign vice chair Huma Abedin wrote back that “if Haim is raising it, it means he’s hearing it from his Univision colleagues."

Univision has not been shy about its position on immigration or Trump. Top anchor Jorge Ramos has famously tangled with the Republican nominee and denounced him, saying he is “spreading hate.” Though Ramos has also drawn criticism from some in the mainstream media, who say he strays from objectivity into advocacy, Univision News President Isaac Lee — who has equated speaking truth in today’s politics to speaking out against the Nazis during World War II — has vigorously defended Ramos’ journalist-activist role.

As a result of Saban’s urging, the Clinton campaign drafted a detailed media plan around Clinton’s planned speech before a Latino advocacy group and included an interview with Univision anchor Maria Elena Salinas.

But in later emails from August of 2015, Saban seemed concerned that Univision was appearing to be too pro-Clinton. He forwarded to Abedin an article from Hot Air published in May of 2015, headlined "The press is starting to notice Univision’s pro-Hillary boosterism”, which linked to a piece by POLITICO about the deep Univision/Clinton relationship. "I have nothing to do with it,” Saban wrote. "i NEVER tell our news dep. What to cover.,,,unlike some of my peers."

Abedin replied “welcome to our world!"

That doesn't mean Saban didn't enjoy when Univision helped Clinton. Rob Friedman, former Co-Chairman of Lionsgate Motion Picture Group sent Saban an email praising Univision's Democratic debate from March of 2016.

"I just wanted to tell you that I thought the moderators for last nights Debate were excellent," Friedman wrote. "They were thoughtful, tough and incisive. I thought it made Hilary appear direct and strong in her resolve. I felt it advanced our candidate. Thanks for Univision. "

“I like this one," Saban wrote, forwarding the note to Clinton's top staff.

In a statement, Univision emphasized its business-editorial separation.

“Univision News is an editorially independent division of Univision Communications Inc. We are devoted to in-depth, quality journalism and maintain or independence from the larger corporation. Mr. Saban has always respected that independence and has never tried to get involved or made any requests to our news division.”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/live-blog-u...clinton-emails-wikileaks-000011#ixzz4Mo8lCALq
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

http://www.politico.com/live-blog-u...1#postid=00000157-afd4-d4d9-a9ff-bfdf79c90000

The idiot/deplorables & the gop have been so vocal about the "wrong" direction this country is supposedly heading & racial tensions (blaming it on the Obama administration). They only need to point the fingers at themselves since they've had control of congress, at least half of the supreme court, & majority in state legislatures... As far as racial relations, one only has to look at the antics of the idiot deplorable base, storm trooper cops, & the comments of right wing elected officials all over the country. The irony...

What happened, I thought the Latino community doesn't fall for da leftist tactics like other minority groups? :lol:

Last edited:

These trumpers are so morally bankrupt that they are reaching for anything to stick. Trying to tie Beyonce to Hillary.............

More comedy.....

Last edited:
-This dude is so soft it is not even funny.

That's why we all know what he said on the bus is not locker room talk.

Instead, it's 40-year-old virgin bragging about breasts that feel like sandbags.

Or it's angry virgin in high school who goes around calling girls the b-word.

It's creepy guy who girls go out of their way to avoid.

That's what it's like to say you just kiss girls and grab them by the ***** because you're rich.

It's clear Trump is no athlete and definitely no man.

The way he stood awkwardly through the entire debate on Sunday? That looked like the most insecure, angry, psychologically destroyed bipedal creature that has ever walked this earth. You almost pity it, that lumpy orange being that sniffles loudly when breathing, that can't put together a complex thought, that mistakes wealth or body size or big talk for importance.

Last edited:
These trumpers are so morally bankrupt that they are reaching for anything to stick. Trying to tie Beyonce to Hillary.............

More comedy.....
Dog. Beyonce as if everyone doesn't love Beyonce.:lol:

This is actually a tad bit fun to watch. I'll enjoy all the disarray if Trump loses.

These clowns know that once the Supreme Court gets that Left lean, WHITE PRiViLEGE is done! This is what they are truly afraid of.

Idk about all that. :lol:

Yeah, it won't.

But white supremacy, conservatism, and neoliberalism is gonna be catching Ls every damb summer if it turns progressive. That is something to look forward too.

I pray to the Old Gods and the New that Clearance Thomas *** retires before 2018. I have never wished for a black man to lose his job more than that fool.

At least Ben Carson was outchea helping folks in his profession. :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom