***Official Political Discussion Thread***

dave-chappelle-wyclef-jean.gif

CRT looking more and more important.

Is it me or when I was in high school the racist kids weren’t this brazen? They knew they’d get touched up if they said anything this out of pocket.

I went to a very diverse high school, wonder how it was in places like this where the majority of the students are yt racists

CRT looking more and more important.

Is it me or when I was in high school the racist kids weren’t this brazen? They knew they’d get touched up if they said anything this out of pocket.

Judging by your screen name, social media probably wasn’t as prevalent when you were in HS.

And these antics likely occurred frequently, just in private. Numerous stories of blackface Halloween parties in HS and college from years ago. Folks have been outrageous :smh:

Judging by your screen name, social media probably wasn’t as prevalent when you were in HS.

And these antics likely occurred frequently, just in private. Numerous stories of blackface Halloween parties in HS and college from years ago. Folks have been outrageous :smh:

No I’m not saying it didn’t happen cause it did. But every time a slur came out fists followed.

Back
Top Bottom