***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The Rittenhouse press run after he gets acquitted is gonna be nasty

Dude seems overjoyed by the attention, and will definitely be outchea gloating

Also, expect them to auction off the rifle so some right-wing nutjob can have it as a souvenir

him and Judge Schroeder can make the rounds together, BFFs 4 life <3

We need to be careful with this comparison. Zimmerman killed an unarmed black child.

Rittenhouse killed two white men, and injured a third white man. At least one was armed with a gun and another had a skateboard, and skateboards had been thrown/used as weapons that night.

Not A Skateboard. Cant Imagine The Threat That Guy Posed.

pti9gwzz8rz71.jpg

Guys is it officially Infrastructure Week? He did it!! Our Lord and Savior, Donald "Infrastructure" Jesus Trump has finally done it! Infrastructure Week is officially here and kicked off thanks to the groundwork and endless plans created by America's REAL President. Thank you, Lord Don.

Just to add to this

Sullivan is full of it because his last job was with NY Magazine. He claims wokeness in the newsroom drove him out but Jonathan Chair was going off about online and campus leftist too and he pretty much called BS on Sullivan.

Funny how with people like Bari Weiss, Sullivan and Ygleais, all told roughly the same story about their former employers and their former coworkers, even those that rant about young progressive too, pretty much called BS on them

And not one of them disclosed the sweetheart deal Subtack gave them to come to the platform

Funny how that works

how when everyone involved is white :lol:
It's easy to forget that white people who didn't want to uphold the racial order of things during slavery and Jim Crow were punished just as harshly as Black folks who wanted to escape the plantation or use a restricted restroom.

If they really walk the walk when it comes to equal rights, whiteness will not protect one from the violence dished out by those invested in white supremacy.

The Zimmerman comparison made sense to me because it was a response to what I wrote

People are so caught up on it not being a one-to-one comparison they are missing the context

I said Rittenhouse will get on press run where he gloats about getting away with his crimes, that is what happens with Zimmerman

Right-wingers will be happy to celebrate the acquittal, just like they were with Zimmerman

The Zimmerman comparison made sense to me because it was a response to what I wrote

People are so caught up on it not being a one-to-one comparison they are missing the context

I said Rittenhouse will get on press run where he gloats about getting away with his crimes, that is what happens with Zimmerman

Right-wingers will be happy to celebrate the acquittal, just like they were with Zimmerman
Decent chance he eventually runs for office
A too high chance he could win too

Back
Top Bottom