***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Now, they're calling for Biden's DOJ? Lol

1637090026211.png

Old man isn't doing anything but returning that energy.

Now, they're calling for Biden's DOJ? Lol

1637090026211.png

Old man isn't doing anything but returning that energy.

i wonder why this is different than the clowns on the other side of the issue getting violent, or the anti-mask folks running up in school board meetings making threats and open carrying in Texas of all places…

Just to note

This guy's is still pissed about note being able to write about black vs Jewish IQ scores. Or how inferior black culture is.

He is involved in that new university Bari Weis is too, and been telling people that the woke left isn't gonna ban race science from being discussed at the university.

Even some of his life long defenders are done defending dude.
Men on Nugenix love their Eugenics.

The Mismeasure of Man came out forty years ago, but they're still going to teach this racist pseudoscience at the unaccredited University of I'm Just Asking Questions?

The math does not add up with this post
Factor in the avatar.

Judge has been wild the entire trial.
Interesting.

I seem to recall you citing "conservative judges" as one of the primary reasons you twice "supported" Donald Trump for President.

Might there have been a drawback there you neglected to grant adequate consideration when empowering and providing cover for people like this judge?

This is aging especially well right now:
How can you simultaneously be not guilty and not exonerated. That is a ridiculous proposition.

i wonder why this is different than the clowns on the other side of the issue getting violent, or the anti-mask folks running up in school board meetings making threats and open carrying in Texas of all places…
Reminds of the bully on The Jamie Foxx Show when 3J pulled up with the burner saying "oh my God, you were gonna shoot me?"

We're doomed because the folks whose task it is to hold politicians accountable (the press) are once again extending an olive branch to the Trump administration clowns.

When the media finally gets the Russia-style form of government (managed democracy, where elections are held but it's the same people who win all the time) the people they keep enabling have been promoting, I hope they don't turn to the international community to complain about the treatment that comes with that (real cancel culture, with jail and/or death for journalists that deviate from the official state storyline).

Republicans in a nutshell. Do nothing, vote against everything; takes credit once something is passed that will help their state.
Why do people really vote for them? Oh yeah, because voters are dumb

Surely you can vote no for a bill and still agree with certain aspects of it. Didn’t we just see this with AOC and the infrastructure bill?

Back
Top Bottom