***Official Political Discussion Thread***

not sure if that's really Kyle's mom or Louie Anderson in a wig :lol:

1637044079383.jpeg

Original.jpg

was trying figure out why dude was trending..

dude seems like too nice of an individual to be associated with that scum

It's easy to forget that white people who didn't want to uphold the racial order of things during slavery and Jim Crow were punished just as harshly as Black folks who wanted to escape the plantation or use a restricted restroom.

If they really walk the walk when it comes to equal rights, whiteness will not protect one from the violence dished out by those invested in white supremacy.
absolutely
but that has nothing to do with rittenhouse though

theres nothing showing he was a white supremacist, he was a dumb kid playing vigilante .

absolutely
but that has nothing to do with rittenhouse though

theres nothing showing he was a white supremacist, he was a dumb kid playing vigilante .
I believe the original post wasn't in reference to Rittenhouse but in reference to the whistleblowing cop who was punished way more severely than the rotten apple cops he reported

I think Sullivan takes things too far.

but I think all these head in the sand "cancel culture isn't real" takes

suggest that institutions that are mostly liberal,
and with education polarization have likely gotten more liberal over time

have developed zero in group biases or blind spots, typical of literally every other group of humans on the planet.

younger people, especially younger college educated people are much more progressive than past generations.
it would be really strange if there weren't substantive political clashes between the young and the old at news institutions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom