***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Because the Rothschilds are an actual firm, they will continue to engage in regular business activities that conspiracy theorists can hold up as evidence of something suspicious. In June, Arielle Malard de Rothschild, the managing director at Rothschild & Co., visited the Republic of Georgia, where she met with the government to discuss investment opportunities. This is a completely normal thing to happen.

This month, the Republic of Georgia announced it will institute a “green pass” system starting in December that will give people who are “fully vaccinated, have recovered from COVID-19, or have taken a PCR test within the last 72 hours or an antigen test within 24 hours” access to an array of indoor venues. This news raised the antenna of Christina Pushaw.

Who is Christina Pushaw?
She is a paid spokesperson for Florida governor Ron DeSantis. (Pushaw got her job by being such a DeSantis superfan that he offered her a position and hired her at $120,000 a year.) DeSantis has carved out a role as one of the most vocal allies of the anti-vaccine movement in the Republican Party. While formally endorsing the vaccine as a choice, DeSantis has obsessively attacked local governments and businesses that try to require it while promoting anti-vaccine nuts, including one he hired for the state’s top medical job.

Pushaw, learning through Twitter that a country that had implemented a COVID pass had also met with the Rothschilds, put two and two together:

a86969d8bd6665b187f0a19e06c2bd0799-pushaw-tweet.w710.jpg

Somehow, we're all supposed to find the middle ground with these perfectly reasonable people.

That judge's behavior during this trial has to be reviewed and he has to be removed from the bench. He's been the perfect example of how there are two legal systems in this country.

That Ingram **** was obviously scripted. Producers should be laughed out of the building for that bit.

My issue with Manchin is that he is clearly lying about inflation

Like it is obvious to anyone that knows macroeconomics he is full of ****

But most people don't, and the mainstream media does a crap job of educating them

Manchin is saying people in WV don't want the bill because it will increase inflation, ok people don't like inflation, but that is simply not true that BBb would add to inflation in any tangible way.

He was name-dropping Larry Summers views on inflation all summer, and right now Summers if openly saying Manchin needs to vote for the BBB plan in full.

Last edited:

Apparently, this is how jury trials are conducted there. There are 18 jurors, and six are eliminated at random. However, the drawing is always done by the court clerk, NOT the defendant.

By comparison, in Washington (or, King County, at least), there are 13 jurors on a trial. One is an alternate, and dismissed at random between closing arguments and deliberation. I was the dismissed juror in the one case I ever sat on, and I was kinda bummed because the defendant was so beyond not guilty that I wanted to deliver the verdict (my seat was the foreman's seat). The court clerk e-mailed me the verdict later when I asked. It was a domestic assault case where the guy was so clearly innocent that during our first recess, one of the other jurors said "why the **** are we even here?" You can't say that during a trial, but the case fell apart immediately. The prosecutor got worked by the public defender.

Back
Top Bottom