***Official Political Discussion Thread***

No one is twisting your words

You want to be happy a child rapist is dead cool, but you are clearly using it to handwave the serious issues with what Rittenhouse did

And you despise the other person he killed why? And I guess you despise the other person he shot as well

I just want to know the lengths of this both sides take
the other person strangled his wife almost to death with a rope.-again not losing any sleep over

the other guy he shot and who didnt die i dont have any bad feelings against . thats for the court to rule on whether or not it was self defense

ill reiterate, it is possible to despise both kyle and those he killed
*couldn’t.

…unless you actually do care and want to care less, in which case I thank you for your honesty.
i appreciate it

Very proud of Zainjal26 Zainjal26 and what he's doing. LET'S DO IT.
i love you aepps

When Zainjal26 Zainjal26 posts I feel like Tommy must have felt when da Zeo Megazord gets formed.

lets-do-it-power-rangers-zeo.gif

the other person strangled his wife almost to death with a rope.-again not losing any sleep over

the other guy he shot and who didnt die i dont have any bad feelings against . thats for the court to rule on whether or not it was self defense

ill reiterate, it is possible to despise both kyle and those he killed

i appreciate it

i love you aepps
You have a source for this?

I thought the other dude he killed was Anthony Huber, 26. The dude with the skateboard that was there with his girlfriend

This is what I found regarding his criminal record...

Next, we analyzed criminal records involving Huber, and determined it also accurate to state he was charged with domestic abuse. We uncovered a Kenosha County criminal complaint that outlined his first serious run-in with law enforcement, in December 2012. And per that complaint, Huber, who was 18 years old at the time, threatened his brother and grandmother at their home with a knife, choked the brother, and demanded that they follow his orders. The complaint said the brother wanted to take Huber to a hospital, apparently for emergency mental health help, but Huber resisted. In the end, he was charged with strangulation and suffocation and false imprisonment, both of which are felony crimes.

On another occasion, about three years later, Huber paid a roughly $150 citation or possessing drug paraphernalia, court records showed. Then, in 2018, Huber was charged with disorderly conduct, a misdemeanor offense, after a fight with his sister at their house, per a criminal complaint by Kenosha prosecutors.

But unlike what many Rittenhouse supporters claimed, we could find no court evidence that Huber had sexually assaulted anyone.

So where is this info of an attempted murder of his wife come from?

-Also, you are missing the point. We are not talking about personal feelings, but accountability for Rittenhouse's actions. That goes beyond someone's personal feelings about those involved in the case.

Last edited:
You have a source for this?

I thought the other dude he killed was Anthony Huber, 26. The dude with the skateboard that was there with his girlfriend

This is what I found regarding his criminal record...

So where is this info of an attempted murder of his wife come from?

-Also, you are missing the point. We are not talking about personal feelings, but accountability for Rittenhouse's actions. That goes beyond someone's personal feelings about those involved in the case.
im gonna take the L for this, i was misinformed. i saw he was charged with strangulation and i think i mixed it up with another story i saw
i apologize
on rosenbaum my feelings on him being gone wont change

ill take me saying him killing both i wont lose any sleep over back. wont lose any to rosenbaum but i apologize for saying that about the other guy

Interesting you jumped to child rape out of the 2 examples you used.
ok comparing that to choking your wife (which i was wrong about ) and child rape is ok with you?

im gonna take the L for this, i was misinformed. i saw he was charged with strangulation and i think i mixed it up with another story i saw
i apologize
on rosenbaum my feelings on him being gone wont change

ill take me saying him killing both i wont lose any sleep over back. wont lose any to rosenbaum but i apologize for saying that about the other guy

ok comparing that to choking your wife (which i was wrong about ) and child rape is ok with you?
They weren't comparisons, the word compare isn't anywhere in there. It's just something scumbaggish from your past that's irrelevant to the current situation at hand but here you are having to defend it and make sure people understand it's not that bad, but it doesn't work that way in the court of public opinion. I'm sure it doesn't feel great.

Shaman got 41 months. Was hoping for the full 51 that the prosecutors wanted. He wanted organic food during his prison stay. He’d def going to be getting some organic meat in there, pause.
The Latino leader of the Proud Boys is requesting early release because the conditions in jail are "poor." Dude probably had culture shock when the Aryan brotherhood rejected his application.
These people really believe that people on welfare are getting rich off the system, prison is a summer camp, and all the BS they tell themselves to rationalize having ****** views on politics and society.

They weren't comparisons, the word compare isn't anywhere in there. It's just something scumbaggish from your past that's irrelevant to the current situation at hand but here you are having to defend it and make sure people understand it's not that bad, but it doesn't work that way in the court of public opinion. I'm sure it doesn't feel great.
it was comparing ,
you responded that to me as if youre saying if i was in a similar situation someone would show i slept with my ex wifes cousin (which noone would give any ****s about ) as if its the same as raping kids or choking someone (again which i was wrong about )

it was comparing ,
you responded that to me as if youre saying if i was in a similar situation someone would show i slept with my ex wifes cousin as if its the same as raping kids or choking someone (again which i was wrong about )
Doesn't matter how you feel anyways or if you're remorseful, I'm judging your posts in this thread and any future posts based on that past low character activity, related to the topic at hand or not.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights has appointed to a federal election advisory board a prominent Republican attorney who assisted former President Donald Trump in his failed effort to overturn the 2020 presidential election.

Cleta Mitchell was named to the Board of Advisors for the federal Election Assistance Commission. The advisory board does not have the ability to directly make policy but can recommend voluntary guidelines to the EAC. The EAC certifies voting systems and advises local election offices on compliance with federal election regulations.

Mitchell was nominated by the Republican-appointed members on the commission and approved by a majority vote.

Mitchell is a prominent Republican lawyer who joined Trump on a Jan. 2 phone call with Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger. On the call, Trump implored Raffensperger to “find” him enough votes for him to be declared the winner in the battleground state, which was won by President Joe Biden. Mitchell claimed she had found possible examples of fraud in the state, but the secretary of state’s office told her that her data was incorrect.

Mitchell’s involvement in the call caused an outcry in the legal community that led to her departure from her longtime job at the law firm Foley & Lardner. She has since taken major roles with conservative groups pushing to tighten voting laws, directing an election initiative at the small government group FreedomWorks and serving as a fellow at the Conservative Partnership Institute, where she helps coordinate advocacy on voting issues.

Doesn't matter how you feel anyways or if you're remorseful, I'm judging your posts in this thread and any future posts based on that past low character activity, related to the topic at hand or not.
go ahead :lol:
, it still isnt comparable to raping kids and trying to choke someone to death
i hope you feel stupid trying to make the comparison

Back
Top Bottom