***Official Political Discussion Thread***

h9d34vjrczz71.jpg
1 dude raped 4 boys
the other almost strangled his wife to death, i agree kyle isnt judge jury or executioner

but im not losing any sleep over it

While those acts are disgusting and heinous in every right.

Rottenhouse should still not be given a pass. Only reason we know about the disgusting acts of those guys is because he killed them and the distraction is real.

The real issue is a privileged and entitled minor crossed state lines with a deadly weapon. That NO ONE asked to come. He had NO JURISDICTION over. And acted on behalf of his OWN I can do what I want because I’m white attitude. His mother is even more trash for allowing this to happen.

if he was medically trained and qualified why didn’t he administer aid to the man he didn’t “mean to shoot” instead he ran away like the coward he is.

I’m over the entitlement of certain people thinking they can go anywhere and do anything.

child rapists dont deserve to live among us, im not mad about it

You're right..him and Kyle should be locked up.

But now those victims will never get the justice they deserve and he can't be punished for his crimes cause little trumpie kyle wanted to go play texas ranger.

If those men committed crimes, they deserve to get a fair trial so a jury of their peers to judge their actions and hand out a reasonable punishment if guilty

Someone can feel the victims were morally bankrupt and vile people, you want to call them child rapists or anything else, cool make your judgments. But that has nothing to do with what Rittenhouse did though

First, most obviously, Rittenhouse didn't know the background of his victims, nor is he an agent of the state who has the power to had out a judgment and punishment against them.

In a functioning society, everyone should have an issue with a 17-year-old being able to buy a rifle, travel across state lines with it, to doa job not one hired him to do, then get into altercations where he serves as the executioner of two people

Then get away with it, all to later gloat about it, and be celebrated by a large number of people

That is not how a functioning society operates, nothing Rittenhouse need was heroic, nor acceptable

So if someone is using the characters of the victims to handwave the issues with what Rittenhouse did, they have lost the plot on this whole thing

Last edited:
If those men committed crimes, they deserve to get a fair trial so a jury of their peers to judge their actions and hand out a reasonable punishment if guilty

Someone can feel the victims were morally bankrupt and vile people, you want to call them child rapists or anything else, cool make your judgments. But that has nothing to do with what Rittenhouse did though

First, most obviously, Rittenhouse didn't know the background of his victims, nor is he an agent of the state who has the power to had out a judgment and punishment against them.

In a functioning society, everyone should have an issue with a 17-year-old being able to buy a rifle, travel across state lines with it, to doa job not one hired him to do, then get into altercations where he serves as the executioner of two people

Then get away with it, all to later gloat about it, and be celebrated by a large number of people

That is not how a functioning society operates, nothing Rittenhouse need was heroic, nor acceptable

So if someone is using the characters of the victims to handwave the issues with what Rittenhouse did, they have lost the plot on this whole thing
i never handwaived what he did, nor did i defend him.

all i said is i could give a **** after finding out who those guys were. scum killed scum. not losing sleep over it

I’m not defending any of their acts but again you only know about them because they’re deceased. You don’t know the criminal history of the person in front of you at Starbucks or on the train. Rottenhouse didn’t either. Nor was that his mission to find and execute those individuals

these sound kinda like comments about a guy from Minneapolis whose record was apparently printed on his t-shirt when he was strangled to death on a live broadcast.

i never handwaived what he did, nor did i defend him.

all i said is i could give a **** after finding out who those guys were. scum killed scum. not losing sleep over it
You came in here on multiple days to post the same thing about you not caring about the outcome of the trial because you don't like the victim

Spare us famb

You clearly are most concerned with arguing the victims got what they deserve as opposed to Rittenhouse getting punished for these actions

You see something about how bad Rittenhouse's actions were and you want to go into the past actions of the victims

You are hand waving Rittenhouse's actions

I didn’t watch the whole trial, what led to Rittenhouse being attacked by the 3 guys? Did he threaten to shoot them over property or something like that?

You came in here on multiple days to post the same thing about you not caring about the outcome of the trial because you don't like the victim

Spare us famb

You clearly are most concerned with arguing the victims got what they deserve as opposed to Rittenhouse getting punished for these actions

You see something about how bad Rittenhouse's actions were and you want to go into the past actions of the victims

You are hand waving Rittenhouse's actions

i am absolutely thrilled a child rapist isnt here anymore

i gurantee you the boys who he molested families are thrilled.

although i do believe you are twisting my words by saying im waving what he did off

i can despise kyle and the 2 scum he killed equally.

i am absolutely thrilled a child rapist isnt here anymore

i gurantee you the boys who he molested families are thrilled.

although i do believe you are twisting my words by saying im waving what he did off

i can despise kyle and the 2 scum he killed equally.

No one is twisting your words

You want to be happy a child rapist is dead cool, but you are clearly using it to handwave the serious issues with what Rittenhouse did

And you despise the other person he killed why? And I guess you despise the other person he shot as well

I just want to know the lengths of this both sides take

Back
Top Bottom