***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Just so this doesn’t get lost…Michael Reihnol (some antifa dude) was accused of killing a proud boys member who attacked him during a protest in self defense….And instead of that going to trial…..

Trump himself ORDERED the US marshals to go in, and kill dude. And they did. And Trump celebrated it, and called it “retribution”.

Was Michael Reihnol white?

You should be deleted and banned.

It doesnt matter the race of the dead. Those human beings are gone and rittenmouse is free.

The discussion of race and its relevance wasn’t brought up by me. It has been brought up by other posters in relation to this case. Perhaps you should begin your dissent there.

Why does it matter? Human beings shouldnt be killing other beings. Even worse that your favorite orange man celebrated about it.

See above. I didn’t start the discussion of race and its relevance. Ask all of the other posters on the previous page why race matters if you don’t understand the intersection of race and rights in America.

Are you insinuatung that racism and white privilege doesn't exist in the criminal justice system?

Absolutely not.

In fact, for years I’ve been in here discussing the importance of due process because the erosion of it tends to not work out well for people that look like me.

I fully understand the issues with the legal system as a black man in America. I live it.

But I think conflating a situation of an unarmed black man getting gunned down like Ahmaud Arbery with the Kyle Rittenhouse situation or the situation involving Michael Reihnol misses the mark.

I live in the performative liberalism capital of the DMV. Every other house supports Black Lives, Refugees, and Universal Love and you know it's true because they have signs in their front yards telling you. We must have the largest per capita little free library rate in the country.
sd_buzzer3_840x473.gif

What is Takoma Park?

I mean it never really ended, "be nice to slave owners" seems to be a prominent theme in America.
See the history of American populism.

I don't think anyone should spend their mental energy engaging with Delk on this issue

All anyone needs to read:
How can you simultaneously be not guilty and not exonerated. That is a ridiculous proposition.

Man get Biden out of here dude is senile af.

can we call stop electing old mf? Get mayor pete in here in 2024 or something or else it’s a wrap.

Back
Top Bottom