***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Im shocked. Living in the northern part of Florida in my early days during the 90s and early 00s, they were everywhere. Endless amounts of preppy kids too, yeah, but "cowboys" all over also.

maybe the ‘SEC’ look just stood out to me

Im shocked. Living in the northern part of Florida in my early days during the 90s and early 00s, they were everywhere. Endless amounts of preppy kids too, yeah, but "cowboys" all over also.

Dudes took ambercrombie and holister to new levels down there.

Joe Manchin is letting the world know that he is pro-poverty

A few months ago, Manchin actually mocked progressives' fears that the child tax credit was gonna expire without renewal.

I have to wonder all this talk about progress on Voting Rights is just a distraction for him to kill BBB. he might agree to a carve-out for some good press

Last edited:
It isn’t talked about enough, how Thiel and Planitir spied on Greenwald…who now in turns works for him

3BDCCE67-CDC8-42BF-9EA9-D6FEBFF1E554.jpeg
BCABEC2E-325F-454A-B211-E94A9F352714.jpeg

It isn’t talked about enough, how Thiel and Planitir spied on Greenwald…who now in turns works for him

3BDCCE67-CDC8-42BF-9EA9-D6FEBFF1E554.jpeg
BCABEC2E-325F-454A-B211-E94A9F352714.jpeg

I guess it makes sense. The hard right turn Glenn took was wild at the time. Was talking about this with my gf last weekend; how Greenwald and other various pro-transparency journalists made a hard "libertarian" turn during the Obama admin and worked tirelessly for Trump's.

Need Jane Meyer to go to work on Thiel and Co to expose their ********.

Surface internet and their "Hey it's just their opinion, no need to attack them" has evolved into allowing legit crazy people to affect policy.

I guess it makes sense. The hard right turn Glenn took was wild at the time. Was talking about this with my gf last weekend; how Greenwald and other various pro-transparency journalists made a hard "libertarian" turn during the Obama admin and worked tirelessly for Trump's.

Need Jane Meyer to go to work on Thiel and Co to expose their bull****.

Yeah…he’s also about to support Bolsanaro too. Which is hilarious :lol:

The Brazilians are about to get hip to his game. Running the same thing there, they did here.

Back
Top Bottom