***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Um nah. They're growing plants in their god dambed kitchen sink? Are the plants growing on their own?? I'd be confused af too. Hilldawg gets a pass here.
I'd like to think they're just watering the plants in the sink and waiting for it to drain... but I'm probably wrong.

My follow-up questions / observations:
  • Senate / House mirrors High Net Worth / Mass affluent when it comes to PE vs public markets
  • What were those private investments? Are they disclosed? Lot's more room for sketchiness here and way less oversight
  • What is Josh Gottenheimer's option strategy? That's a lot of leverage to barely beat SPY. I wonder if he's got some kind of laddered bull collar spread?
  • (Paul) Pelosi's ITM LEAPS strategy might be my new trade style... if I were allowed to trade options.
  • Who was advising Suozzi on that United Rental trade? Looks like a legit bet on the President's agenda, but boy was that gutsy in 3/20 - especially as a single name trade rather than sector.
I still think my pitch for 24 hour pre-disclosure would settle a lot of people's anxiety about the fairness of Congressional trades.

Back
Top Bottom