***Official Political Discussion Thread***

In the interest of balance,

conservatives being super goofy in schools.

Banning an unimpeachable classic like Maus for anthropomorphic mice "nudity"

aka this;

1643244053696.png

if I were king of the world literally every 5th grader would have to read Maus.

10-0 vote

dont we have an active member to the NT community who is in Tennessee and supported republicans in that state?

Breyer's whole schtick about protecting the image of the court was kinda BS, but good on him for doing the right thing given the circumstances and not letting ego take over like RBG did.
I swear to god I saw a statue of RBG and was like “dammit why did you think you were immortal”. I will concede the point in Manchin and Sinema don’t go full Dixiecrat when it’s time to replace him.

Umar is a legit Boondocks character come to life.

Boondocks would have given him his own episode same for Kevin Samuels. They were great for stuff like that. That whole internet scam artist trend needs a good lampooning because all of those characters are absurd.

The oldest moderator of r/antiwork.

The sub was originally created by and for people who want to abolish work, but over the last 6 months or so, it became the online rallying point (at least on Reddit) of underpaid and overworked folks. If you've seen articles or heard about the Great Resignation, stories to illustrate the phenomenon were often sourced from that subreddit.

Fox News decided to interview someone from there, and the moderator on the screen decided to accept the offer despite widespread disagreement from the community. It was not the first time they were approached for an interview or official statement, and due to the leaderless nature of the sub, participants didn't want to have someone give a public statement on behalf of the members for fear of creating a negative perception of the sub, which is exactly what the moderator has done.

I’ve been following that antiwork thing on Reddit for a while. There was some good threads on there. But that moderator was the worst person to have represent them. Especially on Fox News and getting interviewed by Jesse Watters.

They pretty much shut the whole antiwork page down and made it private and were booting anyone who posted on there earlier today about that moderator making the group look bad.

Last edited:
I’ve been following that antiwork thing on Reddit for a while. There was some good threads on there. But that moderator was the worst person to have represent them. Especially on Fox News and getting interviewed by Jesse Watters.

They pretty much shut the whole antiwork page down and made it private and were booting anyone who posted on there earlier today about that moderator making the group look bad.
Everyone went to /workreform. It already has 275k subs. This is like when everyone from /GoT went to /freefolk :lol:

Back
Top Bottom