***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The claim that the kid had never heard the N-word until they read the book reminds me of Chappelle's SNL monologue after Biden was elected. Some local mom claimed she heard him say the N-word over and over (in a cornfield!). He said "was I saying it, or were you?"

Can't forgive AOC for letting Seth Brogan wife her up
full
I keep telling yall he's just a stand-in to protect my identity
That's why he's the exact opposite of me, ugly, pasty, balding...bearded |l

if only we had someone who happened to be African American and living in Tennessee AND an attorney to comment

haven't been paying much attention to this stuff lately but like...is this stuff true?
or is someone wagging a covert campaign to get rid of Schumer?

and is it just me or is this a really weird thing for a senate majority leader to tweet.

Bruh, mn has like an 8 billion dollar surplus right now and we got so many homeless people.

I don’t even want the money back, just build these guys some homes. It’s -20 out here and they act like they are doing something by letting them sleep in the park.

Bruh, mn has like an 8 billion dollar surplus right now and we got so many homeless people.

I don’t even want the money back, just build these guys some homes. It’s -20 out here and they act like they are doing something by letting them sleep in the park.
Could easily find a little corner in Central Park for something like this

Exactly, I’m at the part where she’s talking about shelters now.

She’s right, not everyone can be in a shelter. I know a guys who’s brother got killed in the shelter then they slit the guys throat I know ear to ear.

Not to mention you might catch tb. Nobody wants to be a in foul shelter.

Sorry, but I am an anti tiny home person. Maybe if they are deployed as a short time solution, ok. But not as a long-term one.

I think America should build smaller single-family starter homes.

But what American cities really need a large scale building of multi-family housing

Cities need an abundance of housing to drive the market price down, which will, in turn, lower homelessness, and for them to give homeless people a place to live, with few strings attached, for free, while they get back on their feet.

Last edited:
should just expand public housing basically is what you're saying?

that's fine but the tiny house bandaid is better than people living in storage units and parks to me.

should just expand public housing basically is what you're saying?

that's fine but the tiny house bandaid is better than people living in storage units and parks to me.
We should reform zoning laws, building height requirements, parking space requirements, and make developers build all kinds of units, duplexes, etc.

The thing about public housing is that it is for mainly affluent white people (college student dorms), a city will let public housing go to ****

One of the reasons I was so pissed at Manchin is that in the original version of BBB, Biden was going to make a massive investment into improving the state of public housing and HUD homes.

We are billions behind. And the low life Manchin forced them to take it out

I am not against public housing, but it will be sabotaged constantly

But really, the answer starts with building a ton more housing

yeah, we got a lot of vacant **** here that could be turned into apartments but can't because of zoning and height limits.

idk Minneapolis doesn't have all that I don't think but st Paul for sure does.

I know for a fact you don't need parking to put up an apartment anymore in Minneapolis though.

I remember you talking about housing prices in Vegas, you weren't playing man. you can't find anything decent for under 300k there which might not sound like a lot to people in here but when they shot up in value 50% in two years thats crazy. I have a feeling pahrump :sick: is gonna have a lib takeover and they aren't gonna like it.

Back
Top Bottom